**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A New Glitch / Exploid

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
I have noticed that when you do a heavy then the opponent is on the floor lying then i intercepted while he was down and was able to hit him then like automaticly he was up again. Meaning you can do same with GP over and over and over . Just get him in a corner and heavy heavy heavy because he can't do a special , he must get up first but can't because you are able to hit him while he is on the floor.

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Normal,No exploit Goddammit.Thats just the way it is for both us and the AI
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I have noticed that when you do a heavy then the opponent is on the floor lying then i intercepted while he was down and was able to hit him then like automaticly he was up again. Meaning you can do same with GP over and over and over . Just get him in a corner and heavy heavy heavy because he can't do a special , he must get up first but can't because you are able to hit him while he is on the floor.

The GP thing you mentioned is an exploit which got fixed already
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    not an exploit, an example of an exploit would be finding a way to take hits without losing health.
    cornering someone and doing a move that is allowed over and over is not doing anything unfairly and you are not having to jump through hoops to break a mechanic to take advantage of the game, which is what an exploit is.
    because the incorrect terminology people use on here it makes kabam think they can go around silently nerfing stuff unfairly
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I'm using the exploit where I have five champs on my quest team :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I'm using an exploit that is letting me play the game for free 😜.. shhh don't tell kabam.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I found an exploit too... if you keep buying the ridiculously overpriced "offers" from the store, they'll keep offering us more at the same price! wow.
    What's more, you can use any units under these offers to try to complete harder content and then you can get rewarded with lag and/or bugs that make it nigh on impossible!
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Teacher! You forgot to tell us what homework we have!!