Mercenary assignment

KalamataKalamata Member Posts: 37
Mercenary assignments have not been opened for me in the last 36 hours!!..what do i have to do?!!

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I don’t know. I’m in the same boat.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Member Posts: 217
    Have yet to receive any rewards from any missions/assignments
  • KalamataKalamata Member Posts: 37
    Yes i played the first day if the new event bith mercwnart assignment and merc mission and recieved their rewards,the next day i played mercenary mission but didn’t get merc mission, after that nothing came for the last day and a half
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Member Posts: 164
    I have seen that notification pop up for Merc missions but when I click to go to the mission I'm taken to the FIght area but there is no Merc mission to be found.

I still think there are more bugs.
    Does any of the admins get us or what?!!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★
    They should call it bug assignments now. It’s all screwed up!
  • SpinowSpinow Member Posts: 2
    This is what I am getting. It’s really frustrating. I have had multiple pop up, with no ability to access.
    PureRage13 wrote: »
    I have seen that notification pop up for Merc missions but when I click to go to the mission I'm taken to the FIght area but there is no Merc mission to be found.

I still think there are more bugs.

I don’t like this update cery much,the previous one was much better,better themed and with better rewards!!..and infinity dongeons were a hit!!..so frustrating to get this after that
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Member Posts: 343 ★★★
    Make sure your heroes are not in daily quests.
    If you joined another quest and press the "JOIN" button... nothing will happen.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Member Posts: 217
    Its not the joined other quests issue, I haven't been able to start, participate, or even contribute to any of these since launch of them
  • Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Moderator Posts: 956
    edited June 2018
    Hi All,

Please see this thread for further updates on the Mercenary Assignments. Our Team will be updating this thread as new information becomes available.
This discussion has been closed.