**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

STOP STEALING MY HEALTH OVER CONNECTIVITY ISSUES

I'm gonna try and be as simple and clear as possible.. This game is considered a Mobile app, therefore majority of the community playing this game is using a "Mobile Device".. During AQ or War us players have no control over incoming calls, even when we reject the calls.. But somehow for months and over more than a year I've been losing Half of My Health every time someone calls me..

What am I really suppose to do to prevent such a unique yet frequent case from reoccurring?? Cause if I place my phone on Airplane mode I can't play at all..

Logically being that this game is considered a Mobile App wouldn't incoming calls and connectivity issues be one of the first things looked at.. How many tickets must be written, e-mails sents and post before this long over standing issue is fixed??

I keep getting irrelevant responses from support, that it's my device, its my service provider, software, etc... No it's actually an incoming call that causes me to disconnect from the game..

STOP STEALING my health and allow me to restart the match as I originally started it.. Why is it the Ai has full health and I lose half from a perfect match.. Seriously it's a Phone calls are expected to take place..

Do you guys not see how frustrating it is when you guys clearly state time and time again, " I can see how this can cause a frustration.." Yet never found a resolution..

Death count to War too?? What is this logic

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It didn’t used to do that but people exploited it and force closed to get a fresh start when they were losing a fight. The 50% health reduction and automatic war death stopped that, but it applies to any form of disconnection so you get hosed on legitimate disconnects. (Particularly frustrating when the disconnects happen because of server crashes)
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I know this isn't what you want to hear (or more accurately "read") as it's not a long term solution to your problem.. but if you're playing over WiFi you can put your phone on airplane mode then mainly switch WiFi back on.. It'll stop people calling you via your mobile number but won't stop them calling you from socail media apps.. Just thought I would let you know as it's something I have to do myself when playing..
  • PellucidumPellucidum Posts: 26
    If you have iphone, turn on “do not disturb” function.
  • PellucidumPellucidum Posts: 26
    Besides calls , server or connectivity issues have interrupted important matches many times. No fault of the player. Match should be resumed with no loss of health.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Pellucidum wrote: »
    Besides calls , server or connectivity issues have interrupted important matches many times. No fault of the player. Match should be resumed with no loss of health.

This is worse than the phone calls. Their servers constantly crash and we have to pay to heal up in war. Completely wrong.
  • ppl used to cheat, like if kabam servers lagged and you got hit, then you could turn off game and you could start the fight again will full health, after a while kabam noticed this and changed it.

personally I never lag, when ever there is a connect issue it is always on kabam server side, but they still have a text saying I should check my superior perfect internet
  • Pellucidum wrote: »

always activate airplane mode, then activate wifi before playing this game
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I'm gonna try and be as simple and clear as possible.. This game is considered a Mobile app, therefore majority of the community playing this game is using a "Mobile Device".. During AQ or War us players have no control over incoming calls, even when we reject the calls.. But somehow for months and over more than a year I've been losing Half of My Health every time someone calls me..

What am I really suppose to do to prevent such a unique yet frequent case from reoccurring?? Cause if I place my phone on Airplane mode I can't play at all..

Logically being that this game is considered a Mobile App wouldn't incoming calls and connectivity issues be one of the first things looked at.. How many tickets must be written, e-mails sents and post before this long over standing issue is fixed??

I keep getting irrelevant responses from support, that it's my device, its my service provider, software, etc... No it's actually an incoming call that causes me to disconnect from the game..

STOP STEALING my health and allow me to restart the match as I originally started it.. Why is it the Ai has full health and I lose half from a perfect match.. Seriously it's a Phone calls are expected to take place..

Do you guys not see how frustrating it is when you guys clearly state time and time again, " I can see how this can cause a frustration.." Yet never found a resolution..

Because kabam is biased towards the ai, though they'll never admit it
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Though they do have a reason behind the health penalty in particular because people would take advantage of not having one.
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Because kabam is biased towards the ai, though they'll never admit it

Absolutely true. Just auto fight a few matches and you'll see. Try using a special, most of the time, even if your champ has started the special, somehow the AI puts your opponent into a block. It's not a bug.
    As for the loss of health, it's my opinion they don't care because maybe, just maybe, you'll have to buy a potion or a revive, after you have to buy some units, money in pocket.
  • ShawnShazimShawnShazim Posts: 25
    There is no justification for this, Kabam should be able to determine when someone pressed the timeout button cause it's the only way to timeout.. They've made us accept this for far too long.. Goes back to why are other being punished for crimes others commit.. I can't stop someone from calling me that's not a choice.. But pressing timeout is a choice and it's not made by me..
    There is no justification for this, Kabam should be able to determine when someone pressed the timeout button cause it's the only way to timeout.. They've made us accept this for far too long.. Goes back to why are other being punished for crimes others commit.. I can't stop someone from calling me that's not a choice.. But pressing timeout is a choice and it's not made by me..

There is no time out button. In the time before it worked like this, people would just close the app when they were losing.
    edited June 2018
    I still don't see how no one gets the point..

I'm fighting in AW, I get a phone call.. I end to disregard it.. I lose connection from the incoming call, comeback to the match lose half of my health..

It's a Mobile Device, Get a Call Lose Half Health

That makes sense to you?
    I still don't see how no one gets the point..

I'm fighting in AW, I get a phone call.. I end to disregard it.. I lose connection from the incoming call, comeback to the match lose half of my health..

It's a Mobile Device, Get a Call Lose Half Health

That makes sense to you?

I don’t think it’s that people aren’t understanding your point. They are merely pointing out how it became the way it is and why it is highly unlikely to change.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    ShawnShazim, if MCOC is quitting on you when you switch to another app, it may be a memory issue on your phone. Just throwing hypothesis out there
    It's practically the only app i have on my phone, all my other apps are on my IPad.. Pretty much cause I play it while I can at work.. But that's not the issue, its when others are calling me I become disconnected from the game.. Treated as if I timeout when I didn't.. I pretty much have to restart the entire app cause it shows i have a connection issue
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217

Nahi wo Oo9

It's not going to improve bro,many game have this issue,for mcoc,the game team did a good job for general questing , recovering a match but in aq and aw I believe it's not going to improve.

So rather having frustration leave the game before it cost you something,good luck
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's because it can be exploited.
    As @buggysitehaveaccont said, if it lags or even if you're just losing in a fight, you can pause it, disconnect from the internet and watch as it disconnects or even just close the app. When you come back in, then it records a loss and has half health. If it didn't do that, people would just play the same fight over and over again until they didn't die.

....I know this because that was how I managed to get my first ever clear of master mode lol
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    getting a call is your own fault, airplane mode is a thing, and stops that.

Kabam's servers being trash and disconnecting me for no reason, causing me to lose fights, and thereby causing me to lose half my health is a completely other side. I'm sick of that side of it.