**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino is ridiculous and not in a good way.

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I attack. I’m degenerating.
I block. I’m degenerating.
I special. I’m degenerating.
Oh look, I’m dead. Domino is completely ridiculous. Even if I pulled her I wouldn’t put her on defense because I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone (except Nazis). She needs to be nerfed. Every time I do anything and it doesn’t trigger something, she causes degeneration and it’s just dumb. She needs a nerf Kabam. I don’t even care what.

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i hope they listen and work as fast as we see them can very recently
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Use Chamsp that don’t get their abilities reduced like Meph AA Mordo and stuff
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

Meph and Mordo maybe butraise your hand if you have even a single point in Perfect Block or Resonate

Heck even just casually blocking she seems to forget you’re blocking and shoot you anyways (OH YEAH HIDDEN PROJECTILE ON BASIC ATTACKS)

Pro-JANK-tiles… remember Yondu? When we were told that his light attacks were projectiles (even though only first and third light attacks in a combo are actually yakka arrow). And then IMIW was like “BRO-JECTLE” right on with that.

Well domino just seems to shoot you whenever is convenient cause without HAVING HER I can’t properly know which animation are which attack which are WHAT varient of punching or shooting

Also AA… 40% critical bleeds, 50% heavy bleed, and if you have less than 4 bleeds then you get less than 100% poison on blocking and to keep poisoning on blocking you also have to keep hoping to bleed which again even if you get good RNG is never 100%?(otherwise my 50k in 30 seconds would be amateur hour) and LASTLY:
    L1 hits have 20% Bleed chance
    L2 hits have 40% Bleed chance
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133

Strategy: if you wanna one shot her- dont forget to respec all your masteries, no perfect block, no dexterity or parry. At least until we're given the respect of an explanation to our questions like if shes working properly and completely as intended. They havent fully answered or addressed this just yet but im praying for them to do what's right and balanced. Sins of omission are still wrong and putting a wedge between the players and employees/gamerunners. Not sure if id bank on the expectations of AA Meph or mordos abilities to act exactly how you want as well, some say she can still lower them too if they have a chance or proc in a different order and have hidden interactions we may not yet understand in some cases. Be respectful though,quite a bit of retaliation going on but ya know...it all balances out. Expect progress soon.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

not that simple....
    AA is bugged badly against her.....

and she still gioves failure on dex and parry....
    also even without this ability she is insanely powerful and her moveset needs to be learnt
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I have only faced her Uncollected once, and after reading all that has been posted lately...I am thinking I got really lucky. (I know I only have average skills...no sarcasm)
    I first fought her with a 4* 5/50 GR and got her down to 20% health (placed his bleed, attack bonus, and fate seal judgements on her), then finished her off with Scarlet and Stark Spidey.
    I didn't think much of it at the time...but now I dread having to 100% that map....will definitely hold off and see if they make any changes to her.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    I have only faced her Uncollected once, and after reading all that has been posted lately...I am thinking I got really lucky. (I know I only have average skills...no sarcasm)
    I first fought her with a 4* 5/50 GR and got her down to 20% health (placed his bleed, attack bonus, and fate seal judgements on her), then finished her off with Scarlet and Stark Spidey.
    I didn't think much of it at the time...but now I dread having to 100% that map....will definitely hold off and see if they make any changes to her.

did you also have blade?? if blade was on your team GR is a great option for her.....
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Uncollected is much easier due to dash vulnerability. The one you see in the bounty mission is more of a fight you may see in AW but with different nodes and little less crit failure damage.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Uncollected is much easier due to dash vulnerability. The one you see in the bounty mission is more of a fight you may see in AW but with different nodes and little less crit failure damage.

This. People need to start playing her on these missions and don't do it with champs that are really close to her PI. Only then can you realize how strong she'll be in AW for no good reason. A 20-30k Domino on the right nodes is going to be really strong.

Oh and the folks who love the blade synergy? Try using Blade or Sparky on her and see what happens. I'm sure the blade haters will love that thought but she murders sparky with the quickness too.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

did you also have blade?? if blade was on your team GR is a great option for her.....

Yeah, I had the Blade/Starkey/GR synergy...didn't think about the bonus to his judgements proc'ing until you brought him up.
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    It's ridiculous to say "let's wait and see before we judge".

When you can see problems coming a mile off, you don't around and wait for them to hit. Most of us posted extensively on how diversity would ruin the game when it first came out. And, what do you know, it actually did, in exactly the way we said it would.

Like when your sink is clogged you don't keep adding stuff to it because you don't want to assume it's going to overflow right? You try to nip the problem in the bud!