**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First r5 4*

Hi

I've been playing for a Year and I've finally been able to get 3 tech tier 4 catalyst it's between vulture and yondu both unawakened who should I rank up?

Any help would be appreciated thank you

Comments

• Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    How does yondu nerf power gain have I been missing something all this time lol
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I phrased it poorly...did not mean he effects the power gain buff...but his attacks can generate less power for the enemy.
    x057az0hth38.png
    I completely missed that lol and I've been playing with him for about 8 months as he was my first 4* I've had some insane luck in my crystals my first 5* was AA then beast, I recently started a new account and my first 3* on that one was AA then beast chances of that are a million to 1 lol
    Wow...that is a crazy pattern...lol
    I would love a 5* AA!
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yondu
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    edited June 2018
    Both of them are big NO,they are not truly worth for r5,only yondu for deff,maybe.Better save that t4b for ranking up that 5* AA
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    David12364 wrote: »
    Both of them are big NO,they are not truly worth for r5,only yondu for deff,maybe.Better save that t4b for ranking up that 5* AA

Ummm Yondu is good....probably top 5 tech champs
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yondu is quite underrated. Permanent heal block alone is just amazing in some fights.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’d go Yondu. Pretty good defender and useful for fighting Medusa and Modok
    Thank you all for your help especially kabam pertinax the choice is real lol based on what I've seen above I believe I shall be ranking up my yondu but as you can tell this was not a easy decision to come with on my own so thank you everyone for helping me :-)
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I have yondu as a 6* , totally happy to have him