**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy system uses way too much energy

Okay so when I first started mcoc, every jump used one quest energy point per jump. Now, it uses three per jump! I can’t believe this! I HAVE 51 ENERGY AND CANT EVEN COMPLETE A SINGLE QUEST WITHOUT RUNNING OUT!!!!! IT TAKES NEARLY TWO DAYS TO COMPLETE ONE!!! PLEASE FIX!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Use units and buy refills LOL
  • Options
    CyanadiumCyanadium Posts: 7
    I have none that’s why I’m grinding quests and I would be right now if my energy didn’t go from 51 to 0 in like 2 minutes
  • Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    You can always be doing something else until the energy refills. I usually take part in Quests, War and do some arena grinding to collect someore battle chips. You can also put the game down and do some other chores. I usually watch some Netflix specials and the time just goes by.
  • Options
    Yeah I know but why does it do that for me? I asked every singe friend I have in the game including my entire alliance and none of them have seen this glitch
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Higher level quests cost more energy. It only gets worse from here bud.
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Cyanadium wrote: »
    Yeah I know but why does it do that for me? I asked every singe friend I have in the game including my entire alliance and none of them have seen this glitch

What glitch? That it costs 3 energy per movement? Cause that's not a glitch lol
  • Options
    “Insert Roblox death sound” ok then we’ll I guess I’m stuck then
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    edited June 2018
    It sounds like you're just in one of those growing pain points in the game where you're completing content that requires 3 energy per tile, but you're not close enough to level 60 where you have enough energy to complete a Map in one sitting. We've all been there. Just keep progressing and eventually you'll be at level 60 and have 70 total energy available, that makes things a little easier