Options

Energy system uses way too much energy

Okay so when I first started mcoc, every jump used one quest energy point per jump. Now, it uses three per jump! I can’t believe this! I HAVE 51 ENERGY AND CANT EVEN COMPLETE A SINGLE QUEST WITHOUT RUNNING OUT!!!!! IT TAKES NEARLY TWO DAYS TO COMPLETE ONE!!! PLEASE FIX!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Use units and buy refills LOL
  • Options
    CyanadiumCyanadium Posts: 7
    I have none that’s why I’m grinding quests and I would be right now if my energy didn’t go from 51 to 0 in like 2 minutes
  • Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    You can always be doing something else until the energy refills. I usually take part in Quests, War and do some arena grinding to collect someore battle chips. You can also put the game down and do some other chores. I usually watch some Netflix specials and the time just goes by.
  • Options
    Yeah I know but why does it do that for me? I asked every singe friend I have in the game including my entire alliance and none of them have seen this glitch
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Higher level quests cost more energy. It only gets worse from here bud.
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Cyanadium wrote: »
    Yeah I know but why does it do that for me? I asked every singe friend I have in the game including my entire alliance and none of them have seen this glitch

What glitch? That it costs 3 energy per movement? Cause that's not a glitch lol
  • Options
    “Insert Roblox death sound” ok then we’ll I guess I’m stuck then
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    edited June 2018
    It sounds like you're just in one of those growing pain points in the game where you're completing content that requires 3 energy per tile, but you're not close enough to level 60 where you have enough energy to complete a Map in one sitting. We've all been there. Just keep progressing and eventually you'll be at level 60 and have 70 total energy available, that makes things a little easier