**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update Old Champions - Hawkeye

krg20zxni1v2.jpg
2y0351k8099z.jpg
Hellk I would like to point out something that has been forgotten I live the new Champs an abilitys being introduced but where is the live for the old Champs here is a perfect example the description of each attack for hawkeye should have added effects. Example is SP1 States he uses a electric arrow so why is there not bleed & shock damage? Example #2 SP2 says there is incendiary so why can't we add incinerate & armor break damage? Let's be fair an make all Champs use able especially the one out since the beginning

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Hawkeye is great and doesn't need a buff
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Majub408 wrote: »
    What's special about him there are better power drain Champs what is his role in game he is not a utility Champs his bleed is really not useful I'm sick of him so many better skill Champs an I can't get anything else except this

Dupe him and his bleed is one of the best his power drain is one of the easiest to get to and he does good damage there are others that can use a buff more
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    YEEEESSS

IVE SAID THIS A THOUSAND TIMES
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I mean I am all for buffing him but maybe save him for later and let the worse champions get some first
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    They better not change his sp1 power drain if they're gonna buff him
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

No what we suggesting is he be able to change arrows like ws does his bullets, but one of the arrows he can change between will be the power drain one, so if you want to power drain, you can still have that option
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I made a suggestion post about this a long time ago, I think it would be cool if Hawkeye had a ranged heavy attack. It could be the same animation as his sp1, a smack followed by an arrow shot. This arrow could block break or have block penetration, but also evaded with dexterity
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

No what we suggesting is he be able to change arrows like ws does his bullets, but one of the arrows he can change between will be the power drain one, so if you want to power drain, you can still have that option

Um I don't want to be going through the stress of dashing back to change arrow types.
    Put those buffs to use on his sp2
    Just leave the sp1 with power drain (no change)
    His sp2 can inflict shock or incinerate or bleed at random
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Hawkeye (Awakened) is GOD TEIR
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    hawkeye is fine
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Um I don't want to be going through the stress of dashing back to change arrow types.
    Put those buffs to use on his sp2
    Just leave the sp1 with power drain (no change)
    His sp2 can inflict shock or incinerate or bleed at random

I suppose that could work