**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity dust

I am so upset with this game right! I had over 1.3 million infinity dust left and was going to use it yesterday but when I got on it made me update and now I can't use my dust to purchase my catalysts. I spend way too much money ok n this stupid game to just be robbed of something that would cost about 50 to 100 dollars to purchase. I already that or more a month! GIVE ME BACK MY DUST STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    DaniVarjo wrote: »
    Nowhere it said that the dust could not be used in the future. And i hope it can coz i had 1,7 million. But nowhere it said that it must be used or it will be lost so kabam... will it come back to use or is it lost forever?

It said everywhere that the infinity dust was for that month and the store would be closing.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Except it did say it would disappear
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    They said plenty of times that if you did not use the dust it would expire
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Nowhere it said that the dust could not be used in the future. And i hope it can coz i had 1,7 million. But nowhere it said that it must be used or it will be lost so kabam... will it come back to use or is it lost forever?

It said everywhere that the dust collected in game would disappear on the 7th, and any dust obtained through purchase would be converted to gold.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I haven’t spent a single monkey on this game! Bummer man, you lost so many here.

It was a timed event. The event is over. Never understand why people get upset for missing a deadline. This change happens every month. Don’t wait til the very end... or at least be sure to know what the end date is if you do.
    Unitas187 wrote: »
    I am so upset with this game right! I had over 1.3 million infinity dust left and was going to use it yesterday but when I got on it made me update and now I can't use my dust to purchase my catalysts. I spend way too much money ok n this stupid game to just be robbed of something that would cost about 50 to 100 dollars to purchase. I already that or more a month! GIVE ME BACK MY DUST STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    My wife just lost 6.1 million because she was going to spend it all today before 12pm when the store was supposed to expire...however at 10:30am when she went to spend it, the store said something like "the store is not available at this time, please check back later." She checked over and over and over again for the next hour and a half and the tab is still saying the same thing. The countdown timer for the store ending was 12pm pacific today! She just lost so much!
  • Hello mcoc team I too had 1.8 million dust to spend on the store and it says its closed now. Can u put it back up for another 24 hrs or at least compensate for 4* awakening crystal and some 5* shards because that's what i was going to spend it on. Please please help me out in game name is mgsfoxhound2
    Man, I wish I could feel sorry for y’all. But you’re acting like shoppers on Christmas Eve, 5 minutes after the doors closed and banging on the glass to get in.

Why did you wait so long? Especially if you had an idea what youbwere going to get any way?

Life lesson here. Don’t wait til the last possible minute.

Pretty sure you’re outta luck, but let us know if it works out.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Would be nice if Kabam reintroduced the Infinity Dust store, for those who for one reason or another couldn't get in the game in a timely manner before it expired. I had over 500k left after making my major purchases and was looking to buy a few extra stuff today, but couldn't get in the game long enough to do so due to work and poor cellular service.

I wholly doubt Kabam will accede to the request of bringing back the Infinity Dust store, as they did give a lot of notice beforehand about making sure to use the dust before the Store expired. I know I screwed myself over from getting a few more items like t1 alphas and such, so I'm not entirely fussed about this. Just saying it would be nice to make the Store available again, if only for a limited time.
    I don’t agree. There’s a whole month to earn it and shop. Those who didn’t spend on time... whelp, hopefully you learned something. One reason or another doesn’t cut it. We all miss time in the game for one reason or another... we chose to do something else like eat, sleep, live life, etc. time management is a life skill. If you can’t make the effort to complete something in the allotted amount of time, but others made the sacrifices to get it done, why should you get special treatment?
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    You guys don't get it...the store was closed before it should have. With anything in the game, there is a countdown timer. The timer was not supposed to expire until 12pm Pacific. However, the store was "Not available" for at least two hours before it should have expired.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Odd you guys keep saying 12 PM Pacific (was that what the timer said? my timer was stopped/frozen with around 2 days to go so I assumed it was broken for everyone)... all the posts I read said "June 6th 10am Pacific". But yeah maybe the timer was off which would not be surprising.

Your best bet is to always spend the day before to be sure you get your purchases in. Waiting to the very last moment is not a great idea (especially if you get the ending time confused).
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

It said everywhere that the dust collected in game would disappear on the 7th, and any dust obtained through purchase would be converted to gold.

That's not right either. Infinity dust will not convert to anything, it just becomes normal worthless dust that will disappear into the empty void where Kabam's heart should be.... just to paraphrase.
    Hey All,

Unfortunately, the left over Infinity Dust will not convert into anything. It will be lost into the ether, so make sure that you use it while you can!

Anyway, I don't get why people didn't spend there dust. There was ample time between when all the events finished by which you could accumulate dust and the time at which the store was going to close permanently. With the amount of emergency maintenance going on recently it would have be wise to spend the dust way before the deadline.

• MikeWMikeW Posts: 5
    The statement Kabam Mike just stated in the forum on the last line of this post is stated where in the original announcement of the infinity dust and dungeons? If that statement was attached to the end of the introduction, A lot of confusion would’ve been eliminated. A lot of people assumed the dust would be converted to gold like other unused event rewards of the past.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    there was a countdown above EVERY SINGLE ITEM in that part of the store- your own fault for not paying attention.
  • Sonya55Sonya55 Posts: 2
    I was literally in the hospital and didn't realize it was the day it ended until it was too late, I had saved almost 800k...it really sucks 😞
  • EccohawkEccohawk Posts: 9
    It was a timed event. The event is over. Never understand why people get upset for missing a deadline. This change happens every month. Don’t wait til the very end... or at least be sure to know what the end date is if you do.

While I agree with you in principle - players should know when rewards expire and that this happens regularly - I also feel that he has a very large right to be angry, as we all should be, about how these rewards have been structured.

This has been going on regularly now for at least a year, maybe 2, wherein the Kabam gods decide that they are going to introduce yet another form of in-game currency. Time-limited currencies that have no way to be converted to other currencies once their attributed time expires. Instead we get a pittance of gold in exchange for our unspent earnings. I can think of at least 7-8 different 'stores' and currencies that have popped up and gone away. And every time we basically forfeit some earnings for no other reason than an arbitrary expiration date. The fact that these can't be converted to the next version of currency, or that they aren't reasonable enough to simply continue on with the same currencies month to month and allow you to continue to accrue them, is frustrating and frankly, insulting to long term players who continue to get shafted month after month in unspent rewards.