**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Piloting is back towards end of the season 2

Hi Kabam,

We are at critical period towards the end of season 2. Likely people are desperate to get on top. And probably the impact of your hammer at the beginning of the season is gone.

Please do something and bring fair alliance wars back before end of the season!

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    yes!!! piloting is back!!!!! we can now have lives again, instead of neglecting our important human relationships!!!! yay!!!
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    yes!!! piloting is back!!!!! we can now have lives again, instead of neglecting our important human relationships!!!! yay!!!

What does your human relationship have anything to do with cheating in the game. Lots of people have lives and still play the game. Yeah yeah i know it’s convient for you so cheating is ok.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »

What does your human relationship have anything to do with cheating in the game. Lots of people have lives and still play the game. Yeah yeah i know it’s convient for you so cheating is ok.

Hell yeah piloting, I love it . because spending 20 plus hours on this "mobile" game, in a week, interrupting dinner or time spending with your children to open the game and spend 15 minutes trying to move and fight for Alliance War, is simply unacceptable. playing while your supposed to be spending time with loved ones is rude and neglectful, this goes the same with having to reach for your phone every 20 minutes to check you tube social media ect.
    "piloting, cuz unless your 12, or middle age single guy with no pets, then it's your only way out" lol
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Hell yeah piloting, I love it . because spending 20 plus hours on this "mobile" game, in a week, interrupting dinner or time spending with your children to open the game and spend 15 minutes trying to move and fight for Alliance War, is simply unacceptable. playing while your supposed to be spending time with loved ones is rude and neglectful, this goes the same with having to reach for your phone every 20 minutes to check you tube social media ect.
    "piloting, cuz unless your 12, or middle age single guy with no pets, then it's your only way out" lol

No it’s not. Stop getting all dramatic with your exaggeration. You can play AW every few hours and clear your path. AW does not take 20 hours non stop playing. If all the family stuff you said is true then uninstall the “mobile game” and go spend time with them. Getting an ally mate who plays better then you to clear your path does not score points for you in this conversation. Stop cheating. You practically just admitted to piloting and I hope mods don’t catch that for your sake.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Spending time with one's children is more important than a game, and certainly a better example than cheating to get Rewards. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    What a ridiculous statement and I hope you get banned for admitting to cheating. Dude, we all have families it’s how you optimize your time. Maybe you shouldn’t spend time on the game? You remind me of lazy ppl in alliances that do nothing and reap rewards of active players like myself. You are also setting a poor example for your children, that cheating is ok. You probably never had a day of labor in your life. Stop making fathers with a family look bad
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I'm of 2 minds of this. Take the best guy/gal in your alliance. They are going away for let's say 2 days. That's a whole war without them are you gonna boot them taking that war (acceptable really) they did say 20k in complete that day before they went so take those rewards, take their sa rewards, aq rank rewards for 2 days. Are you gonna recruit someone for 2 days? Who will do that. You not gonna bring your top dog back asap? So I'm happy with this scenario for sharing. But if you got someone who is trash but has a top team and everything someone else needs to run that account. Well that is cheating and needs the hammer dropped.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

@G0311 You're under no obligation to play MCOC. If you want to get paid more $ do you ask to work overtime, find a new job, or falsify your time sheet hours?

You word your statements as if real life does not allow time to move in Alliance War. It takes seconds to place defenders and minutes to clear your AW nodes 2-3 times per AW. Your analogies about justifying AW piloting are creative but they fail to support your statements.
  • I hope kabam drop another hammer and make alliance war a fair play for the rest of the season.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I hope kabam drop another hammer and make alliance war a fair play for the rest of the season.

You're not the only one
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Agreed. And I’m not talking about moving for someone because they’re at work or on vacation, or have a family emergency. I’m actually ok with all that, despite it being a TOS violation. Imo that’s not true piloting or even terribly detrimental to the game.
    But I have seen a return, I believe, in the egregious piloting where a couple really good players are playing for everyone to minimize deaths/item usage and again a real advantage.
  • xVxNotoRiouSxVxxVxNotoRiouSxVx Posts: 58
    I agree, we recently faced NY718. They only died 4x's this war but we faced them early on in the season & died 16x's. They just recently had a match vs 4l0ki in which they died 20x's. Just seems really odd when you fight them & there's only 1 person fighting at any given time & once that person is done fighting, 2-3 mins later you see another person come online & take down the next node... so on & so forth. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
  • VindixVindix Posts: 41
    Well i went on holidays and had no need to have someone piloting my account has doing aw and aq takes only a few minutes. if you dont have a few minutes to play the game then dont play the game but dont ruin it for all of us that enjoy the game and play fair
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    This will always be a problem, because there are ways around it.
    Only thing that could fix it is making it impossible to sign in on another device and we all know that's never going to happen.
  • Hi All,

We are continuing to monitor the situation. If you have questions about our position on account sharing and piloting, you can read more here.
This discussion has been closed.