Game stuck loading after fight ends [Under Investigation]

NemesioNemesio Member Posts: 134
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today i had to fight te same simbioid 3 times in AQ, because after i beat it, the game gets stuck loading and have to force close it and open it again, and guess what, my champion with half hp and the enemy full hp, what's up with that?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Nemesio. Sorry that you're having this issue with the game loading forever. The game is currently looking into this issue, and will hopefully have a fix ready for the next release. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • kolomvoskolomvos Member Posts: 13
    Mine always happens when i lose wifi and switch over to 4g automatically.
  • statiustatiu Member Posts: 18
    this problem still continue ! is happened to many times to our players they press fight then the screen with loading block... when u reconect u have half health !
    after this maintance on the morning still happening !
    @Kabam Wolf ?
  • The_Retahded_1The_Retahded_1 Member Posts: 3
    Just happened to me 5 mins ago... now I can't even get back on
  • DK1825DK1825 Member Posts: 43
    I too facing this problem when i switch wifi to 4G
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Member Posts: 89
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @Nemesio. Sorry that you're having this issue with the game loading forever. The game is currently looking into this issue, and will hopefully have a fix ready for the next release. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

Before next release?

ROFLMAO!!!!
  • kolomvoskolomvos Member Posts: 13
    If the fix is ready for the next release there will be more players leaving the game early, friendly reminder :) I'm already tired.
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Member Posts: 86
    Having same problems, beat mini boss in war only to have it not count an do it again with less life. Always in AQ lose my life fighting same symbiod. Nothing like having great fight without losing life only to have half ur life taken from u an fight again
  • OltorfOltorf Member Posts: 34
    Costing units and potions and energy. Yet another issues benifit in their wallets that they slowly fix and then do not compensate for.
  • NemesioNemesio Member Posts: 134
    Again, this time in alliance war..... >(
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to update you and let you know that the team is still looking into this, but will hopefully have a fix ready soon. Thanks.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,219 ★★★★
    Thanks Wolf
  • Booger15216Booger15216 Member Posts: 27
    edited June 2017
    Various members in my alliance are having the same loading issues.. It seems that last server maintenance didn't fix the problem.. Please help as I have members about to walkaway from the game completely.. I've lost 3 over the last couple of weeks because of the gameplay lag and loading issues..
    3amsrap02nr0.jpg
    6z3ikq9kzvxb.jpg