**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Willpower Mastery....

Please Buff willpower mastery a bit...
It recovers 0.5 % of max health at level 1 now...
Please buff it to 1 % of max health at level 1 instead of 0.5 %
Same for 1.1 % for level 2 instead of 0.6%
And 1.2% for level 3 instead of 0.7%...

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Why?
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Member Posts: 149
    He wants to run suicides, without taking damage...
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    He wants to run suicides, without taking damage...

I run suicides from time to time (between war seasons mostly). I would love a new mastery, that reduces the damage from poison (just like the one we have for bleed). I would also like it if the suicide bleed doesn’t do more damage due to nodes. Other then that, I hated the wp change when it was made, but I do feel it’s fair. The cost of that extra attack is high.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    They're called Suicide Masteries for a reason, guys.

• OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Member Posts: 101
    They won't buff a mastery that they already nerfed...thats counterproductive...and the nerf was a good one.
  • Pratik1017Pratik1017 Member Posts: 15
    I just think they should remove the requirement to have to have so many points in defense to have willpower. Doesn't really make sense post nerf.

Totally Agree with you brother... :)
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★
    Yes lenoir, yes. I actually like willpower and am running 3 again even without suicides, but all those wasted masteries to unlock it really make the rest of my build weak, I’ve had to sacrifice md and a lot of the crit masteries for it but it’s nice healing 6% at a time by taking the end of a sentinels l1
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    If it's for suicides I'd rather they remove the need to take Recoil in order to unlock them lol