**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very Painful to see.

u03p45el09ry.jpg
I mean I'm happy to see someone get Goldpool, but yeah as someone who nearly opened 200 of those, and get Jack, and a beginner getting so much luck...it hurts a little lol.

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I got a goldpool ticket on my 2nd lesser account of level 14 with only 1 4 star on it, which I opened after 2 months with 5 goldpool crystals only. And they say it is RNG. I definitely don't think that is the case. They want to entice new guys to play more. And the established already habitual guys, they will play and pay so why give them the trophy. This is RNG. Nothing else.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Don't ask how many I've bought. Lol. I keep saying I'm going to save some Units, but it's too tempting. I see 3 options in my future:
    1. I'll get him.
    2. I'll spend all my Units trying.
    3. I'll give up.

I'm happy people rolled him. No such luck yet. 2 Tickets though.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I got a goldpool ticket on my 2nd lesser account of level 14 with only 1 4 star on it, which I opened after 2 months with 5 goldpool crystals only. And they say it is RNG. I definitely don't think that is the case. They want to entice new guys to play more. And the established already habitual guys, they will play and pay so why give them the trophy. This is RNG. Nothing else.

crystal whale opened
    450 domino.... fgmc got 1 domino 5*
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    edited June 2018
    My biggest question is how the heck is that alliance in the Silver 2 bracket for war seasons?
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    My biggest question is how the heck is that alliance in the Silver 2 bracket for war seasons?

itsa glitch
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    With this luck, kabby call this an exploit. 😂
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    t1bw3ux8fref.jpg
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I was lucky enough. Totally unexpected though
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    ALL last month they were saying that they capped off someone's milestones because they didn't want them getting a 5* before they were ready for it. Now they give them an opportunity to essentially buy one.

They want to control the tempo of progress for F2P players. If you are willing to spend you can progress as fast as you want.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They didn't say they capped someone's Milestones, nor does it have to do with spending. Prestige and Rating are metrics that can detail progress. The point of having different Rewards for different Tiers is to scale them. There's not much sense in giving a Gem to someone who is new and can't use it, or having a few 5*s and no way to Rank it.
    As for buying one, you have to rely on the RNG. I doubt many new Players will be shelling over that much. Some might. Some may just get lucky. One 5* is not going to make or break them.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Dab on the haters
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Wow. I remember when getting a three star took a month of pure chance, getting UC, or luck with the Arena Crystals.

But a 12 with Goldpool? It seems a bit much. Bht I guess that’s the danger of F2P
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    They didn't say they capped someone's Milestones, nor does it have to do with spending. Prestige and Rating are metrics that can detail progress. The point of having different Rewards for different Tiers is to scale them. There's not much sense in giving a Gem to someone who is new and can't use it, or having a few 5*s and no way to Rank it.
    As for buying one, you have to rely on the RNG. I doubt many new Players will be shelling over that much. Some might. Some may just get lucky. One 5* is not going to make or break them.

Yes they did. They said that they wanted players to be able to get rewards similair to where they where in the game already and not rewards that would be higher then that. They also made a time based point, where they didn’t want people killing themselves to reach milestones that where out of their league.

Apart from the capped milestones, way more important here is the crystals, not everybody could buy the 4 or 5 star crystal even thouh they where at a point where they already used those champs. Now, people not even having a single 4* can get a 5*. Which they can’t with any other unit based crystal (unless they are uncollected, but being uncollected without having a single 4*....) This goes directly against what they said about the dark artifact crystals.

Seriously “giving a 5* gem” who is giving anything? You work hard and then spend it on whatever you want. If some new players wants to buy it, why not. They can use it on their Goldpool. If they, like me, did not want to buy the gem but instead found other items more valuable, then that’s up to them. They can work for their dust and then spend it on whatever they like. But in this case not because they can’t work for the dust.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    The comment wasn't that they capped "someone's" Milestones. That implies they only did it to one person. There were Tiers and limits based on progression. That's not that different than other Rewards in the game.
    Anyone with Units can buy Crystals. The fact that there is a rare 5* at an extremely low rate doesn't go against anything, really.
    People are just upset that someone new could pull him. If people spend their own Units, that's their choice.

They could have made a different crystal for players that don't have a certain prestige yet. It actually does go against what they said before. As far as I know, players that aren't uncollected haven't had acces to unit based crystals with 5* champs in them yet. They keep the 5* away from new players to keep progression in check. Logical, but they kinda didn't this time.

I'm not upset. I know other are, I'm not. I don't care about the champs others pull. I do care about kabam constantly saying one thing and doing something that goes against that.