**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Searching alliance to farm T4 Class Catalysts

My profile:
nillodwz878n.jpg
This is my current roster
cdtz5t4ec1wh.jpg
I'm working on ranking up my 5* Gwenpool and my 4* Ghost Rider at the moment.
p8aivt8rhvdm.jpg
I'm very close to 3/3 T4 Skill. I have 3 tech ones but I'm waiting for a better champion like starlord or Spark, since I got a Tech awakening gem.
I don't know wich map is more convinient for the class shards. I should have the roster for AW and AQ at the same time, but prefer to focus more on AQ for the time being.

Comments

• AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    edited June 2018
    Map 4 is relatively easy for me, except some boss fights. Ranked Medusa 5/50 just for AQ. I think I can give map 5 a try.
    Edit: Is it just me or map 4 is actually easier than 3?
    If you decide to settle for a lower map ally feel free to look me up, same name in game as here. We have 2 open spots and will be looking to increase map difficulty eventually once we hit a consistent clearance rate and lose slackers.
    I could give it a try, I'm a little rusty at the moment, havent played AQ in a while. Which maps are you doing?
    edited June 2018
    Nice, I would love to join you. 4 hours for SA to restart and I'm all yours. I sent you an ingame friend request.
    My Line ID is acutara1
  • MsHowlettMsHowlett Posts: 27
    If you want to give map 5 a try then feel free to hit me up, we run 55353 for aq