**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant bad luck??

Every summoner has a bad luck for some classes of champions. Like I have never pulled a good mutant 4 star or a 5 star.
Share your luck about different class of champions

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    The last class I picked a 4* was Skill.

I remember starting Act 4 with a 3* Gwenpool.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I have some bad luck getting Mystic champs but atleast I got a Magik. But including her I only have 4.
  • cling2cling2 Posts: 36
    edited June 2018
    Mutant as well for me. Took me ages to start getting 4* mutants, but then they started rolling in, now i have many muties (first came Magneto, then Cyke, Beast, Rogue, Gambit, NC, Cable, X23, Wolvie). I would say that I now lack mytics but I can't complain after just finding a Morningstar, Dorm, Ghost Rider, and Guilly.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Mystic for me.
    Out of 33 5* only 2 are mystic and one of those I had to buy (5* awakened UC)
  • MaxxymoxMaxxymox Posts: 7
    Hands down Mystic, if I ever need a Mystic champ I have to use my 2 stars Iron Fist. Mutant is second place for me, best I have is a 3 stars Colossus :neutral:
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    edited June 2018
    How about too much luck with a class? Of my measly collection of 5 stars, 3 out of 5 of them are skill. And two of those are CWBP...
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    Tech for me. 4*s Starky and CW and CW was only the other day - Starky I got 9 months ago.