**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IWIM autoblocks Sp3. What next?

So not only does IWIM block normal basic attacks, special 1 and special 2 but he also autoblocks special 3s. I am trying to find the correct words to speak to kabam that will get some clarity instead of just a close and a ban so hopefully me asking them, is the intention to have a defender who autoblocks all basic attacks, all special attacks including special 3 working as intended? Is this something that has been in the game already and it’s new to me or are sp3 not suppose to be blocked?
4lrlexr8ohxn.png

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Use heavy attacks when he's below 15%
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Clearly you did damage to him. And it wasn't block damage.
    Your sp3 wasn't auto-blocked. The text appeared, and that's it. Just a visual bug
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I brought this up on another thread today in general discussion (remember when mystics subject line).

He definitely autoblocks l3s @will-o-wisp you don’t know what you are taking about.

I dueled one today with my hype. I have watched him do it in wars repeatedly to my void. Before making comments, at least test it first.
  • Options
    One thing is for sure. He isn't auto-blocking the sp3. That' what I was saying.
    He has armor up stacks. They are supposed to reduce incoming damage of the attacks after all. Specially sp3 damage since it counts as a one source damage and can not be crit.
    If he is taking less damage than intended, that's another issue that I can't know exactly if it is happening or not.
  • Options
    I mean ... It's obvious just by looking at the pics.
    You either are talking about the damage he receives with armor ups, or are saying that he is auto-blocking the sp3. He is on the ground, taking regular damage, and the "parry" text didn't appear (and i'm aware that it shouldn't trigger the stun, but it should at least display the parry text). so he isn't auto-blocking the special.
    What you are pointing out is that he is taking less damage than normal while his ability is activated. That is something different that I can't say if its intended or not.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    And u Can use a hervy when Iron Man use a hervy it just take time to laern. And he du Not auto blok a sp3 it clerey u Can se thah teak just apper
  • Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    If they say now its not working as intended, its because it is working as intended....

I am waiting yet to know why my ally had a drop of 8 tiers in aw since nobody was blocked, and they just continue with their copy+past messages... They just put copy+past messages to almost everything 😂