**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champs to uncollected goldpool pain...

I'm losing my mind with the uncollected goldpool,crazy regen, unstoppable after unstoppable...
Any tips out there?Best champs?
I think 5* loki,dupe 5* ronan as best options to deal with him,but i still have test that.
The 2 times i beat him was with a 6 star beast and i got lucky with a power lock

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Do you have a mephisto by any chance because if u keep spamming L1 you can prevent him from ever regenerating or unstoppable but the trick is timing it right and making sure he uses his L1 & L2's
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Starlord, sparky, blade, voodoo,.. I used those randomly, depending on health and my mood.

It's not redpool regen, so you can just let him heal and take it back down again if you don't get heal block or can't nullify it.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Heal block is your friend.

Yondu (spam SP1), duped AA (inflict Neurotoxin: parry-heavy-repeat), Guillotine (heal reversal with SP2 + 2 souls), Vision (spam SP1) all good options.

Voodoo also works well if you can stack poisons since they reduce regen's effects.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    for me - magik, sw, gr, vision
  • SandsUnitedSandsUnited Posts: 9
    Starlords high combos overtake it all and Guillotine's L2 once you get your combo built up.
  • Civil Warrior worked well for me. Hit him with a heavy for the short heal block, then hit a special before the heal.block runs out, and just keep spamming specials to keep it going
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

Yondu (spam SP1), duped AA (inflict Neurotoxin: parry-heavy-repeat), Guillotine (heal reversal with SP2 + 2 souls), Vision (spam SP1) all good options.

Voodoo also works well if you can stack poisons since they reduce regen's effects.

I have a dup 5* rank 4 AA,the problem is that goldpool is immune to poison,so you can't get the neurotoxin
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

I have a dup 5* rank 4 AA,the problem is that goldpool is immune to poison,so you can't get the neurotoxin

Forgot about that. Thanks for the correction.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I used Hyperion and just out damaged the healing
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Quake? Did master mode with her. No Regen no problem. Don't know if uncollected have true strike. If not then quake or yondu. That's what I used
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Lot's of good options. I personally just used star lord or sparky, outdamage the regen. You can take advantage of the adaptive node by using ronan as you mentioned, or Morningstar, magik, voodoo, taskmaster, etc.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I tried a variety of champs but Yondu took him down easiest for me. He was no problem when spamming that SP1.
    Ronan don't work... already try over and over again and i always got at some point power lock,and then im done
    Already spend more then 500units on that idiot,no more...give up
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I one shot him with yellow jacket by just spamming my S1,was a long fight but it done the job
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    He is really easy, the modok miniboss is the only trouble for me. Soloed him a couple of times with my 5star yondu, but you can do it with any good champion since i didnt even time the heal blocks right...
  • JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    Goldpool was really easy and a lot of fun. I used a different champ each time. His specials are some of the easiest in the game to evade, and his regen isn’t permanent. Just keep hitting him and he will die eventually
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Yondu and Guilly
    Canario wrote: »
    I one shot him with yellow jacket by just spamming my S1,was a long fight but it done the job

For uncollected goldpool that hit count must have been ROL WS level with YJ. Difference here is GPool will absolutely use his sp3, which makes this 1-shot story suspect at best.

Dude my YJ is 5* R4 sig level 60 and it was 160 hits and plus he was easy to bait,the guy was simple,just because some peopl struggle doesn't mean everyone will.
    420hq5sz0toh.png
    Is that proof enough.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    You literally can take him out with any champ lol. He has nothing special outside regen and his specials are easy to bait. Just be careful with the unexpected unstoppable you can get at times. Hard hitters or heal block champs are the best way to go because of the crazy regeneration, otherwise the fight would be annoyingly long.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    "He is really easy, the modok miniboss is the only trouble for me"

For Modok, I use AA with the tried and true method:

parry / stun followed by heavy attack and repeat
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I bled Goldpool to death in Uncollected mode with an R4 unduped 5* X23. If you have bleed champs get your deep wounds to at least rank 3 in masteries and you can literally bleed Goldpool to death.

I'm just around average fighting skills (seriously) and this month's uncollected event is the easiest since the Uncollected Event came out last year.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Guillotine and watch him die after using sp2
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I throw 4r5 duped starlord for all the uncollected goldpool fight.

Run so many rounds, just once or twice with continuous unstoppable and single revive for starlord to do the kill again.

Good luck.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Canario wrote: »

For uncollected goldpool that hit count must have been ROL WS level with YJ. Difference here is GPool will absolutely use his sp3, which makes this 1-shot story suspect at best.

i dont see how...... gold pool is very happy to use either his one or his 2...... i oneshotted him a couple times with different champs.....
    i one shotted him with GR, Stark, SW,
    all of these are 4* 5/50........
    still gottat fight him a few more times....
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Try gully
    Suvendu wrote: »
    Try gully

I have a 4 star undupe,but she is r3.. probably I have to raise her

My team is 5 star rider (r3) 5star AA (dup r4) 6 star beast, max 4 star blade, and swap between 5star luke (r3) or max 4 star Hyperion