**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please get rid of Sentinel in AQ

Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
They are no fun whatsoever. AQ has become so dreadful. Slows down the flow of the game. Shame though that this thread will get shut down and I’ll get a warning for not being constructive. However it is constructive even if it isn’t praising kabaam.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    ^

Exactly; its boring. The fights are slower and you're fighting the exact same (awkward) move-set every day of AQ. There were something like 30 syms , now replaced by .... boring...... @$#*.... Sentinels.

Pretty lazy change and I don't think it had the desired goal of keeping AQ fresh (LOL!)

I remember the video about your username, good one
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Judging from your avatar here the translation is “My Blade doesn’t do anything special against Sentinals and that’s not fair!”
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I use Blade’s danger sense + GR villain synergy and sentinels are no prob for him.

Sentinels are boring though. So many champs now, they should just replace them with real characters. At least then, they could give some more screen time to the super terrible characters like Carnage and Kamahla Kahn. If they aren’t “that bad” of champs, Kabam shouldn’t be so embarrassed to use them.

That would be a lot better, and if they shuffled them around it'd really make it interesting.

I took some time off and these Sentinels were here when I came back. Hate them.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Over 100 champs in the game and we have to fight ONE, 30+ times a day? That's just stupid.

^^^Sums it up perfectly!

At least the symbiods would use other champs movements and special attacks. The sentinels are all the same, just with a couple different abilities.

• KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Keep one of each class of sentinel and replace with an actual champ. With all the champs available in the game, I don’t understand why there are so many of the same champ and now all these Sentinels. There’s 5 Hoods in Map 5, which is ridiculous with how many mystic champs there are. AQ is very stale and boring.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    These maps came out a year ago. There were less champs to use then now. Im sure the next aq season wont be so redundant with the same champ 5 times
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Judging from your avatar here the translation is “My Blade doesn’t do anything special against Sentinals and that’s not fair!”

Well judging from your comment you must not read very well. Was anything said at any point referring to the difficulty?????? Nope. I referred to how hard it is for myself and my alliance to keep interested. So before you try to clown someone make sure you don’t look like a fool with your pathetic attempt to try and down someone.
    When Thor: Ragnarok was set to come out I thought maybe they could make Hela the AQ boss with her undead minions taking the place of Symboids.
    My response didn’t say anything about difficulty either. Just a little poke because there have been dozens of conversations about people not liking Sentinels. Has as much effect on Kabam as a mosquito has on an elephant.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    My response didn’t say anything about difficulty either. Just a little poke because there have been dozens of conversations about people not liking Sentinels. Has as much effect on Kabam as a mosquito has on an elephant.

Well I do agree with you on that. Like I said this thread will be closed and I’ll probably get put in kabaam jail by Lyra or whatever her name is because they don’t like the truth. Guess I just have this glimmer of hope that if as consumers of a product we get our voices heard instead of being ignored or silenced it may get results. Now believe me sentinels is more of a gripe compared to all the awful issues with the game that keep getting ignored.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Op you asked the wrong question i believe the right question will be
    WHEN ARE WE GETTING AQ SEASON 5 UPDATE WHICH KABAM PROMISED IN APRIL AND WE SEE NO PROGRESS OR DEVELOPMENT NEWS ABOUT THAT? Why are you so slow in doing better things kabam
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    I wish Master Mold was the final AQ boss and would randomly distribute Sentinels on empty nodes during AQ. Then you could fight Sentinels forever and ever!
  • Excelsior1316Excelsior1316 Posts: 44
    Dude no... Sentinels are easy... sometimes boring, Idk why the nerf happened at all.