**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War defense and questing

My defenders that are currently in battle phase of war are available in my story quest team selection, can i quest with them or will that pull them out of war?

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    u can solo quest with them until attack phase starts
    u cant alliance quest with them
    once in attack phase you cant use them anywhere
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If they are in a quest when attack phase starts you can still finish the quest. Used them all you want until they are locked.
  • Hey Bttradition!

Firstly we'd like to say thank you to both Maat1985 and LeNoirFaineant for their excellent answers on this subject!

What they've said is exactly right. If you have placed defenders in Alliance War, they will be locked in that section of the game until the end of that particular War and they won't appear as usable Champions for other aspects of the game for that time. The only difference is if you place defenders and then enter but don't complete a Quest before Attack Phase begins.

Those Champions designated as defenders will be available for both defense as well as Quest until the Quest is completed. After this, the Champions will go back to being locked in Alliance War.

Thank you again for your help, and we hope this helps shed some light on how it works!
  • BttraditionBttradition Posts: 42
    I went to start a story quest after attack phase had started in war. My defenders were available to go through the story quest, even after attack phase begun
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Sometimes you see them as a bugg and when you press start quest it gives an error.