**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FIGHT REWARD????

Fought with my 3 champs till KO ,I didn't got reward for last fight hopefully I'm worng or didn't understand the situation.

Comments

• deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52
    See the screen shot to understand
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    deadly316 wrote: »
    See the screen shot to understand

What screenshot?
    Also most of the times while fighting it's get hang and after login bck half of the health of the champ is lost or have to play again with the lost health.
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Should have fought multiple times to get rewards and help teammates out
    How to upload pic
    m0kavs4tzel9.png
    Successful hits 26 & reward 386?

• JesNie96JesNie96 Posts: 11
    Did it regenade. If it did your score is reduced.
    Out of 3 champs , per champ the score was near abt 27k , 16k and last was with full health which scored 386
    xham0dl89ras.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You don't win rewards for battles in AQ. You get points for your alliance.
    Each point is determined by the quantity of HP that you take from your opponent. In that case, you died almost instantly ... or, the enemy triggered a regen buff
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    If they regen it reduces your score??? Takes more hits to take him down! Not seeing how that makes sense...beating a champ down twice aught to equal more points.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    If they regen it reduces your score??? Takes more hits to take him down! Not seeing how that makes sense...beating a champ down twice aught to equal more points.

It doesn't reduce your score. Is just negates it.
    You only get points if the HP that they had at the end of the battle is lower than the minimum HP that the enemy ever had.
    This is to avoid players from taking advantage of the system ... otherwise they would let the regen node on the mini-boss all day and do the maximum damage on them
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    deadly316 wrote: »
    m0kavs4tzel9.png

Seriously though, did you fall asleep mid fight? How can you get hit 23 times?!
    It didn't happened with the first two champions infact they had medium health , also hit the mini boss okay, like 1st champ successful hit was 17 n point reward was around 27379 and 2nd champ had successful hit 10 n points were around 16000 with same details mentioned above. Eneways I m loosing good interest of leaving this awesome game.
    Gbsarkar wish I played the way u do, but I don't so relax n sleep if u don't have a answer, instead of pass go to sleep that way both of us will be f9.
  • CwbeatssCwbeatss Posts: 15
    Howard regenerate the damage, simple
    Thanks for your all response.