**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have a question

With all the new champs that have been added in the last year. They seem to have so many abilities. Example this month with domino and be for with blade and medusa. They seem to be building and making more op champs. Why haventvthe nerfs that were done to Thor switch, ds, and such been reverted. And why haven't they been added to 5*. The new champs are being so high in attack and utility. That there is no reason for the older champs that are actually the most powerfull in the marvel universe to be sitting on the side like they are nothing. These champs started it all yet they are neatly bypassed for new school champs. Why not stick to what drew us all to the game in the first place. I realize this is a business but it should be still sticking to the original set. Business runs on revenue and revenue keeps the game alive. Spend more get more. All good. But you also need to look at the players that put in the time not just money. There are way more players like me that spend what they can when they can. Then the 20% that just spend. No offence to Seatin but when you out right post that you let someone else log in for you and actually pot that on u-tube. Isn't that a violation of the TOS. Please look at what you are bringing and give just upper mid players a chance to still have fun. There is no way a normal 100 dollar a month person can get the champs that a 1000 a moth person grabs.

This game was a lot of fun for me and my kids. But now it just seems like a job

Comments

• Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Guess I'm the only one.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    No offence to Seatin but when you out right post that you let someone else log in for you and actually pot that on u-tube. Isn't that a violation of the TOS. Please look at what you are bringing and give just upper mid players a chance to still have fun

lmao.... I spend more than I care to admit, and yes I have been let down way more than I have be rewarded ~puts on tinfoil hat~ youtubers are great advertisement for the game and yes I do believe my opinion only that they are favored even tho I have seen them pull **** as well