**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

should this be checked out??

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    No, people will take advantage of it too much
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    wrh7us8pfouy.png
    There's not much they can do.
  • They badly want to help me to rank down a champ and then they ask if it's a feature they should add
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Why are you ranking down? Never understood that. If you are in an alliance you have greater access to t4s class and basic...work on ranking up someone else. I have had a different approach. I rank based on synergy not on individual prestige or power...can't imagine I would rank someone up and then change my mind...and most of the time I am selling Iso...and I rank any 4 stars 3 levels the second I get them so...raise them to 4/40 as squads, will raise them to 5/50 as a squads...that squad will be based on the best synergy build I can manage.
    And as I remain patient more choices are added to my roster almost weekly and my 4/40s are hitting 60 and 80 and there are more 4/40's and so on...not so much of a rush...Not caught up in "use it now! Crack it now! win it now! buy it now!"
    Then everyone I rank after will have a synergy relationship to one or all of the first three...
    in a synergy chain
  • They badly want to help me to rank down a champ and then they ask if it's a feature they should add

As the Support agent stated, this isn't something that they are able to assist with at this time, but you're welcome to share your feedback via the link they provided should you wish this to change in the future.

You're also welcome to post in one of the threads already open on the topic over in the Suggestions and Feedback section of the forums. As there are already several threads on the topic, I'll close this one down.
This discussion has been closed.