**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta forum not working…?

Comments

• dresxdresx Posts: 1
    Please add me to beta forum also
  • Noticed the MD gone after that update, but Dex seemed to be working just the same as I’ve ever used it in the past...
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    edited June 2018
    I’m currently trying to get into the beta server however it doesn’t work. I keep getting a disconnect notification and starting at level 1. Then anytime and every time I try to load the game I have to re-enter my log in information and load my game back up. What’s going here? This is ridiculous.
    1n5bgsn8rleq.png
    ciyqmb9xd1x3.png
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Pretty uch the same deal from the first " beta" for Rulk and Luke Cage. All I've been able to do is register.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    So the point of this Beta is what again? To test login information?
  • Me also. Won’t load and now I have to log in every time I open the game.. like Groundhog Day!!
    It’s absolutely ridiculous. Everything was fine until the beta launched and now I have to log in every single time I open the game. It pretty much erased my Game Center log in.
  • Atomic_atomic1Atomic_atomic1 Posts: 20
    I am having the exact same issue. It is logging me into another account I own and is glitching our like crazy when I try to log in.
    5jk9sj51g43a.png
    That was supposed to be a video. Hmm lol
    I don’t have another account linked to my GameCenter account as this is the only game I play with it. So there shouldn’t be an issue.
    That video is supposed to show the game glitching and the screen flashing but I guess videos aren’t allowed on the site
  • Meth wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Also, if you created your forum account after the day that the beta invites went out, we'll need to add you to the beta forum since it won't have been done automatically. Try again if you are still seeing the permission error!

Can you add me to the beta forum please? It is showing my account as level 1 as well. I am not able to do anything in the beta server.

Added you to the Beta Forums. For this issue, can you try logging out of Game Center or Google Play and then accessing the Beta? This should solve the problem, and then you should be able to log back in again.
  • dresx wrote: »

Sorry, but the account you have associated with this Forum account is not in the Beta.
  • lkgcdtyhflkgcdtyhf Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike if you could add me to the beta forums, I’d appreciate it, I just made my forum account
    Also, and I’m not sure if it’s related, but I’m not able to access the beta server either, every time I try, it says “could not connect to beta server” and boots me back to the main game
  • dresx1dresx1 Posts: 1
    dresx wrote: »

Sorry, but the account you have associated with this Forum account is not in the Beta.

Created a new login. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
  • MethMeth Posts: 2
    Meth wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Also, if you created your forum account after the day that the beta invites went out, we'll need to add you to the beta forum since it won't have been done automatically. Try again if you are still seeing the permission error!

Can you add me to the beta forum please? It is showing my account as level 1 as well. I am not able to do anything in the beta server.

Added you to the Beta Forums. For this issue, can you try logging out of Game Center or Google Play and then accessing the Beta? This should solve the problem, and then you should be able to log back in again.

Perfect. Both worked. Thanks
    Not to keep spamming the forum, but I tried logging out of Game Center, and once I log into my account in the game and try to access the beta server, it immediately says I’m disconnected, while I have no lapse in service
    @Kabam Miike I have tried those methods and still have the same problem. I have shut my Game Center off completely and opened the game to a level 1 character. I logged into my main account and closed the game, logged back into my Game Center and opened the game to, yet again the same problem. Level 1 character until I logged into my main account.
  • Jojo2322Jojo2322 Posts: 5
    Idk what to do. I’ve logged into beta in game, logged in to the forums, and logged out of Game Center. I still can’t get to the beta forum. Please help. Thank you
  • Please add me to the beta forum. Although it won’t be very useful, since I can’t log on to the beta server. I’ve tried logging out of game center and signing in with the Kabam account but it kicks me back to my other account every time.
  • Ezot9997Ezot9997 Posts: 1
    Game switches to inactive acct I never used when trying to log onto Beta.
  • Davbenitez91Davbenitez91 Posts: 6
    I can’t connect to the beta servers or beta forum.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    So I’m having an issue logging in to the beta. My account for Kabam is not technically connected to my account in game, but is ran through Game Center. I tried to link one to it after about 6 months of playing and everyone at Kabam said they can’t help and I would have to restart the game. Now I don’t care about this link at all in terms of the game but It’s been over 2 years and it was come up again that I’ve needed it. Does this mean no beta for me?

Thanks
  • GoblinBrideGoblinBride Posts: 5
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Miike Can you add me to the beta forum. I am getting permission problem error.
    Also having the same problem as everyone else here in game accessing the beta program
  • Jskeete54Jskeete54 Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike can you please add me to the beta forum. Everytime I try to access it I gg disconnected from the network
  • Can you add me to the beta forums @Kabam Miike" ign is CoC Thief
This discussion has been closed.