**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta forum not working…?

Comments

• Mcat99Mcat99 Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike can you please add me to the beta forum? Thx
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    I have the same problems.

- Can't access the beta forum (no permission)
    - I can't switch back to my main account without logging out of the game and then back in.
    - Opponents in the Beta test are way too OP for me to do much testing. Hard to test when the champs I want to test with are only 3/30 4* or less and the opponents are 21k PI.

I have tried logging a support ticket to remove me from Beta testing to which I got a generic response that they will "look into it" and my support ticket was closed. Why can't I just be removed from Beta test? It wasn't meant for lower end players like myself anyhow. All this is doing is screwing up my main account.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Would’ve been easier if we’d been allowed to use champions we had locked in AW. Timing/duration and setup of the beta testing takes time away from arena grinding.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Yup I can't get in to the beta either in the game, always fails. IGN is x0 Heartless 0x
  • I have been trying to log in the beta test forum for 2 days and it says that I don't have permission even though I have been invited.
  • Can anybody add me to the beta forum? Its not allowing me permission. Lonewolf
  • We've gotten more of y'all added to the beta forums, so you should have access now. If you don't have access, could you please provide us with the name of the game account you have that is in the beta, since the forum account that is connected to that account is the one that will be able to be given beta forum access.
  • odzalodzal Posts: 7
    @Kabam Zibiit Can you please add me to the beta forums? Is this also the solution for not being able to connect to the beta servers. I've not been successfully connected yet, and I've been trying since yesterday.
  • YamJetYamJet Posts: 33
    Need access to forum. Same name in-game as here.
  • CptDank89CptDank89 Posts: 9
    Having same problem as well joined forum day after the beta invite, how do i join beta forum? So i can stop getting cant connect to betaserver msg
    CptDank - is my in game name
  • Jskeete54Jskeete54 Posts: 46
    I figured it out. I couldn’t join the beta forum because I wasn’t actually signed into my Kabam account. I was only linked through Game Center. Once I signed in to my Kabam account I was able to acces the beta without getting the connection error message.
  • Jskeete54Jskeete54 Posts: 46
    Lol nvm I was wrong. Looks like Kabam just added me to it.
    Nice i still need invite to beta forum please - CptDank - in game name
    9sbj31q3gtuv.png
    Its says beta tester, but when i try to go ingame it doesn’t work, keeps saying cannot connect to beta server - ign CptDank
  • Benighted_ChaosBenighted_Chaos Posts: 18
    I also need to be added to the Beta Forum. Getting the No Permission notification.
  • Benighted_ChaosBenighted_Chaos Posts: 18
    Also my in game name is Benighted Chaos without the underscore in my forum name. Forum didn't seem to allow the name without the underscore when I created it (which yes, was after the beta went live)
  • GoblinBrideGoblinBride Posts: 5
    @Kabam Zibiit I says beta tester on here now in my profile but I'm still unable to access the feature in game. I still get disconnected if I try
  • CocoUnoCocoUno Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    Same here @Kabam Zibiit I can’t access forum. In game name is Coco Uno. Cheers!
  • Jbix91Jbix91 Posts: 1
    @kabam Miike can u add me to beta forums please
    In game: jbix91
  • lkgcdtyhflkgcdtyhf Posts: 10
    @Kabam Zibiit I’m still unable to access the beta forums or the beta server, when I try to access the forums through the in game email, I login and it just takes me to general discussion, and when I try to access the server it says it cannot access the server.. there’s only a couple days left in the beta program and I still have not been able to participate in any way.. my in game name is lkgcdtyhf, same as the forum
  • I need to be added too, can’t access Beta forums and am stuck with a new account with level 1 champs.

User name: Darth Sillious
  • jdhaasjdhaas Posts: 17
    jdhaas here. Can’t find forum either
  • Neck_down1Neck_down1 Posts: 20
    I’m having the same issue for 2 days. Seems I can access it either

Neck down
  • Hey everyone -

We've added those of you who were having issues getting onto the Beta Forums. If anyone else is having issues please let us know what your in-game username is so we can get this resolved!
    Hey thanks please look into still having problems joining beta says cannot connect, i would really want to give feedback as i’ve been playing for a very long time
  • PosthumousdeathPosthumousdeath Posts: 14
    I am also having difficulties getting into the forum for the beta test. My ingame name is posthumous @Kabam Vydious
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    We've gotten more of y'all added to the beta forums, so you should have access now. If you don't have access, could you please provide us with the name of the game account you have that is in the beta, since the forum account that is connected to that account is the one that will be able to be given beta forum access.

Ign KyrieRed
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    My game made me restart when I tried to enter the beta and now I can't do the beta with anything other than a brand new account (which obviously doesn't have MD or Dexterity unlocked).

So even though I was chosen for the beta testing program I am unable to participate.
  • Ronzo240Ronzo240 Posts: 4
    My game name is Ronzo240. I can’t access the beta forum either.
This discussion has been closed.