Options

Account Sharing

If I travel abroad with new devices could I be banned for “account sharing” as it is still me piloting these accounts.

Comments

• Options
    qopqop Posts: 52
    shouldnt be.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    So long as you don’t log in in New York and then 20mins later log in from Japan........
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,738 Guardian
    If I travel abroad with new devices could I be banned for “account sharing” as it is still me piloting these accounts.

"Account sharing" is when you and another person are sharing - as in logging in and playing - a single account. If you are not in a situation where you and another person are both using the same account, you're not account sharing.

What you're really asking is how does Kabam detect account sharing. You're not going to get an answer to that question, but in general, things that people *think* look like account sharing don't actually look like account sharing. They are simply unaware of the technical means to detect account sharing. It generally has nothing to do with what practically everyone seems to think it does, based on the kinds of questions that are asked.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hello,

As long as you are the only one playing your account and you haven't shared your login details with anyone else, you haven't violated the rules and don't need to worry.
This discussion has been closed.