**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2* wars effecting the highest levels of AW.

15678911»

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Wait, a certain holier than thou bald streamer cheated? But I thought he uploaded all the wars...? Must have slipped his mind up upload that one.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    That’s irrelevant. This is about MMXIV
    gohard123 wrote: »
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Arttton wrote: »
    oi5pg6khy603.jpeg

Cheating once is equivalent as many times right,?kabam did nothing about it. They accepted that too.

wow 4lokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/383966/#Comment_383966

Said the exact same thing in April. outed them in that thread as well but @Kabam Miike deleted my other comment and closed the thread. The reddit thread still exists and you can see kam kam trying to discredit the guy

Not sure if there's any credit to discredit. The records are all public, the posts are all public. And needless to say from 95+ days ago.

Yes Kamran. Still doesn't change what happened. This was to point out the fact that it has been going on for long and being a part of it means there is a hint of hypocrisy since you support the ban hammer coming down on other alliances for the same thing

• The more I read about this the more I'm convinced that Kabam has to just kill AW seasons. They last way too long and the rewards are so game changing at the higher levels that it's basically like asking people to cheat.

They'll never do it because people are dropping stupid amounts of money on pots and boosts, but one can wish.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Except for piloting - which Kabam will never fully stop, the fix seems pretty easy:

1. Don't show +/- matchup ratings.
    2. Figure out a way to not let alliances know the second they match.

These are the two factors that allow collusion in the first place. The second one is a bit harder to fix, but I'm sure the bright minds at Kabam could figure something out.

Kabam created a monster with AW seasons that continues to threaten the integrity of the game. Offering the highest rewards in the game for being the "best" at AW while ignoring other areas of the game where decent rewards could also be obtained (e.g., AQ being the biggest (when is the last time anyone talked about prestige?), special quests, etc.). They are now living with the reality of that mistake. Generally, I think they just lack foresight (this goes well beyond just AW).

All that aside. It's a video game. The drama is actually more entertaining than the game right now.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Except for piloting - which Kabam will never fully stop, the fix seems pretty easy:

1. Don't show +/- matchup ratings.
    2. Figure out a way to not let alliances know the second they match.

These are the two factors that allow collusion in the first place. The second one is a bit harder to fix, but I'm sure the bright minds at Kabam could figure something out.

Kabam created a monster with AW seasons that continues to threaten the integrity of the game. Offering the highest rewards in the game for being the "best" at AW while ignoring other areas of the game where decent rewards could also be obtained (e.g., AQ being the biggest (when is the last time anyone talked about prestige?), special quests, etc.). They are now living with the reality of that mistake. Generally, I think they just lack foresight (this goes well beyond just AW).

All that aside. It's a video game. The drama is actually more entertaining than the game right now.

The drama is certainly fun.

I am not trying to fuel the conspiracy but someone at Kabam is making decisions to support these top alliances. Giving free rewards, low penalties and possibly facilitating ....

The point being, a free player uses a cheat, get ban for a month.
    People fix wars, get some points dropped and go back to playing the game.

While other-important bugs awwwaaaaaaaitttttt fixes.
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78

I honestly feel like the forums have turned into an MCOC version of Wikileaks lol. The best part is, you know there are others out there who are part of alliances that partake in similar actions who are now all losing their minds because they are worried they will get exposed as well. Just sitting by reading the posts in silence waiting to see the first time someone leaks something about them.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

I honestly feel like the forums have turned into an MCOC version of Wikileaks lol. The best part is, you know there are others out there who are part of alliances that partake in similar actions who are now all losing their minds because they are worried they will get exposed as well. Just sitting by reading the posts in silence waiting to see the first time someone leaks something about them.

Or maybe they are laughing thinking - "These people know nothing yet" muhahahahaha

Since forum accounts are not necessarily linked with IGN, there is no way to know that the ppl actually defending/exposing are not just rivals throwing allegations. I am sure there's cheating, how much is what needs to be seen.
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78

Or maybe they are laughing thinking - "These people know nothing yet" muhahahahaha

Since forum accounts are not necessarily linked with IGN, there is no way to know that the ppl actually defending/exposing are not just rivals throwing allegations. I am sure there's cheating, how much is what needs to be seen.

Oh for sure! But I guess there in lies the beauty of being part of Master/Plat 1 alliance that does D. None of the above. The net net of all of this is, if anything, is either nothing happening (and the alliances who have been cheating just continue to do so) or possibly moving up spots because they get nailed.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Rasilover wrote: »
    That’s irrelevant. This is about MMXIV

LOL this thread is about 2* wars and collusion. So its very relevant
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I appreciate how you use my real name here even tho I'm using a forum name (maybe to prevent harassment?) . Well have fun bringing out 95 days skeletons out of the already public closet.

Didn't know there was a statute of limitation on cheating. is 95 days the limit?
This discussion has been closed.