**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost Rider or Voodo

Both champions are unawakened, but I've played more with Voodo than Ghostrider. Who to rank.

Ghost Rider or Voodo 60 votes

5 star Dr.Voodo to rank 3
63%
ThatweirdguySnizzbarL3pa_Dsfu_koraxSpity68VladTapesINTEGRALXillymanwSWeaponXJP1119SpeedbumpIOSJasoNcrogsEvilRazorDaleManguucipRikuremanameplasMahvelshchong2 38 votes
4 star Ghost Rider to rank 5
36%
DL864thetaman23DrOctavius2_2TheManMythLegendzuffyDukeZmanDarkrider05Dean9300450vinniegainzKenshioRomeo408MutantWharf8UltimatechampionAspareAkarsh383Championcriticshadow_lurker22Maldroit2Voltolosfnjdidjdjd 22 votes

Comments

• Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    Can someone tell me the advantages and disadvantage of ranking one and not the other
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ghost rider- synergy with blade, bleed immunity, strong regen, great champ overall. Disadvantages are relatively lower damage output and limited stats since he's a 4 star.

Voodoo- once duped, he is obviously god tier. Unduped he could still be useful, but less reliable. Power control, spirit venom, decent regen. The main reason I chose him is that in the long term, he will be more useful. Now that I think of it tho, gr will be a better choice for the present. You can always rank voodoo later when you dupe him
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I chose GR simply because it is most probable that it will be a long time before you dupe your voodoo. Unduped voodoo is just not worth the t2a for r4 so the "investing in the future" idea is put on hold for me.

That is why I treat voodoo as if it would be a r5 4* because if i was in your position 5* voodoo is sitting at r3 until I dupe him.

Therefore unduped vs unduped hands down GR.

Just walking you through how I formulated my opinion.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Winner66615 , is your 5* DV dupped yet?
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    5* voodoo for long term 4* ghost rider for short term
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Take GR to 5/50. I run map 5 AQ with a 5/50 GR all of the time. And we average 125 mil points so high(ish) prestige. He will serve you well and is cheap in the long run.

VD unduped is not worth the mats for a R3.