**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should kabam hand out master rewards to all alliances since massive reports of cheating have surface

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I literally laughed out loud at this
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Kabam should hand out Master 1 rewards to everyone, yes. My alliance is only Gold 3 at the moment, but we surely would have been Master 1 if cheating wasn't prevalent in the Battlerealm.

Anyone that says otherwise is in cahoots with the cheating alliances.

there roster are stacked beyond any gold tier allaince

also everyone in masters allaince has already 100% act v + have 2 or close to 2nd r5 5*
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    If you vote no can you provide what you think is a good solution to address this issue

Perma ban all the cheaters
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    The fact is... the cheating alliances cheat for top3. They are indeed masters and dont need to cheat for top20
    So they deserve master rewards but no top3

If they are piloting then why is it assumed they'd still be in masters? They wouldn't be if they had to play their own accounts.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Misread the poll. Answer is no, master rewards should be delayed until cheaters are penalized.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    "How can I try and get something for nothing today?"
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    Kabam should hand out Master 1 rewards to everyone, yes. My alliance is only Gold 3 at the moment, but we surely would have been Master 1 if cheating wasn't prevalent in the Battlerealm.

Lmao. This is hysterical
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Alliances that cheat get nothing for seasons. They get removed and sent to the bottom of the alliance rankings. Everyone else moves up one spot per alliance that was sanctioned.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    If anything just go one tier up from where you currently are and disqualify all the "cheating alliances" from getting anything
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    They can find a medium of rewards between all teirs to distribute to everyone. Maybe bracket based. Hard to determine who has earned what. Especially the higher you go. Sad
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    Golden blade...with gold sense. Reduces ability accuracy based on how much $ you spend! Ahahahaha
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    nah they just need to stand by their 6/20 post and actually investigate these top alliances. And they also need to perma ban the repeat offenders. Enough is enough. Im keeping my fingers crossed that they're going to keep their word... time will tell.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    How about Kabam give prizes one level up?
    So if an alliance ends up as Gold 3, Kabam upgrade them to Gold 2.
    Does that sound fair?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

@TheLegend27 I hope you are actually kidding with this. Theres no way you'd be in master 1 if you are gold 3 now.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/WuIHrsLqC1o

Everyone watch this Seatin video. Thanks for being a voice!

Ya gotta love Seatin 😂
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    No master rewards shouldn’t be handed out to everyone. I would like to see every alliance that’s been busted cheating, wether it’s from piloting or manipulating wars be taken out of the brackets and receive no rewards for the season. Then alliances can fall into the bracket they truly deserve
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    No master rewards shouldn’t be handed out to everyone. I would like to see every alliance that’s been busted cheating, wether it’s from piloting or manipulating wars be taken out of the brackets and receive no rewards for the season. Then alliances can fall into the bracket they truly deserve

this... take ur time giving the rewards if needed. Id rather they delay and get it right than handed them out improperly
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

@TheLegend27 I hope you are actually kidding with this. Theres no way you'd be in master 1 if you are gold 3 now.

tenor.gif
  • DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    I love how bent all the higher rankers get when stuff like this is mentioned it would hurt no one if everyone got Master one time. so what everyone gets one 6 star that would hardly unbalance the game but dont you worry because Kabam will never do that
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @TheLegend27

Your advanced sarcasm seems to have gone undetected. :wink:
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Just curious how the ones that must not be named 🙄 are still hanging onto a top spot. The account sabotage on pants alone is call for a serious sanction. But wow talk about some all talk no walk by the company. We’re talking about MARVEL the biggest entertainment brand in the world today they shouldn’t be bough so cheaply.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Just curious how the ones that must not be named 🙄 are still hanging onto a top spot. The account sabotage on pants alone is call for a serious sanction. But wow talk about some all talk no walk by the company. We’re talking about MARVEL the biggest entertainment brand in the world today they shouldn’t be bough so cheaply.

Wow.... First-
    He gave his account info out. He got what he deserved with someone selling his champs. A great reason not to account share.
    Second-
    This game is owned and developed by Kabam. They license Marvel characters for the game. They don't have anything to with the inner workings of the game.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    What kabam needs to do is deny the rewards for the alliances that have been confirmed as Cheaters and ban the specific cheating players from ever competing in Alliance Wars.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

The acct sabotage on mr pants could have been avoided tho if he didnt share. I cant feel sympathy there..

That said the un nameable allaince should be disbanded and accts banned

This is wrong account sharing was not optional for that group. The guy said he was in for 50k and the company wouldn’t fix it for him that’s pretty weak customer service and no justice at all for the guy who wiped him 🤦‍♂️
  • marvillanusmarvillanus Posts: 12
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    What kabam needs to do is deny the rewards for the alliances that have been confirmed as Cheaters and ban the specific cheating players from ever competing in Alliance Wars.

banning cheaters aint working thats what we were told prior to season 2 starting yet the alliance that cant be named is in the top 3 still at this moment.
  • Matt1281Matt1281 Posts: 8
    If kabam reinforced the penalties they impose my alli would hit p2...I vote yes until I hear a better solution...no one said **** unless they were complaining