**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blades danger sense not working as intended...

Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 864 ★★★
Fighting a magik as boss in a.w she was getting nothing but power gain from MD. And limbo was triggering everytime....yes I know the ability accuracy is reduce with danger sense active...but fought her 3 times and nothing changed...anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Nope mine is working just fine
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Fighting a magik as boss in a.w she was getting nothing but power gain from MD. And limbo was triggering everytime....yes I know the ability accuracy is reduce with danger sense active...but fought her 3 times and nothing changed...anyone else having this issue?
    Yeah blade dont shout dont MD. So ther is works and for the limbo it also rng. And somtime she proz it and u do Not get danmged and somtime she proz it and u get danmg but she wont reg back from it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Danger sense wont stop power gain. It can reduce the amount of times limbo is active and with the more power you have, the faster it will go away. It wont 100% deactivate. With Stark spidey its only up to 58% AA reduction.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The beauty of randomness.

“Blade nerf?” Or “danger sense nerf” is the new “Silent scarlet witch nerf?”Thread
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2018
    The beauty of randomness.

“Blade nerf?” Or “danger sense nerf” is the new “Silent scarlet witch nerf?”Thread

u remember the days when people use to come here and complain about wolverine silent nerfs ahh the good old days
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Danger sense wont stop power gain. It can reduce the amount of times limbo is active and with the more power you have, the faster it will go away. It wont 100% deactivate. With Stark spidey its only up to 58% AA reduction.

His power does not affect a passive debuff like Limbo or Dorm degen
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Perhaps you don’t have the mastery Pacify? Lvl 3/3 is 30% reduces ability accuracy during Parry. If Magik is about to be close to her first bar of power then parry with blade together with Pacify mastery to really negate her Limbo. Kinda like 80% for it to not activate
  • BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    Perhaps op said he was fighting war boss lol. Pacify wouldn’t apply.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    @Bayouem ah yes, boss node is stun immune so pacify is worthless
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    edited June 2018
    You need golden blade and his gold sense...apparently you arent spending enough, mate ;)