**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best offensive choice?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi. Need an advice.
Looking to build a stronger offensive line for quests. Need advice on the best pick for next 4*, 4/40. All are unawakened.
Thanks a lot!

(Mods, this is a duplicate thread. Posted the previous in the wrong categorie. Sorry)

Best offensive choice? 65 votes

Gwenpool
92%
Gamerthetaman23CELEZEsfu_koraxGround_Round1mum_m2DarkZenvg2782gatra_hpbuffajrStefanjonesTendersquadJac094DukeZmanSpeedbumpMaximumCrashEvilRazorSolrac_2Darkrider05HoSay 60 votes
Tech sentinel
4%
VoluntarisLt_Magnum_1Aleor 3 votes
Vision (age of ultron)
1%
My_Superior 1 vote
Guillotine
1%
Primmer79 1 vote

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Don't you already have a similar thread not long ago?
    I thought it was my Deja Vu ... lol

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/76515/best-offensive-choice#latest
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @shchong2 not just one...two. First posted in the wrong categorie and then lost WiFi while posting so made some changes and...oops. Posted again...
    Not my finest hour... 😂
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Tech sentinel
    sentinel, b/c his open mouth is uber offensive.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Gwenpool
    Voted gp but all are great options and are situational. Just depends on your other champs and what your need is
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Tech sentinel
    With Sentinels in the game Sentinel could be a better option than GP. GP cannot bleed Sentinels gimping her damage. Vision AOU needs to be duped. Guilly is an interseting alternative because her heal reversal is great vs. GG. But it depends on the Map.
    Thanks everyone for your input!
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Gwenpool
    I was going to say Sentinel, but since you have a tech Sentinel and not a skill Sentinel, I would have to say Gwenpool.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    Only Tech Sentilen is for Players available.
    the Other Classes are just NPC's