**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

XL Champ

So the only 4 star I have that is XL for the challenge right now is Abomination. Should I rank him up to R4 to get past this challenge, or is that a waste of items? My hopes are that they will buff him sometime soon like they did with rulk and LC. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I honestly don't think you'll be able to complete this challenge with even a 4/40 Abomination, unless you're planning on spending a lot of potions/units/boosters. They make these harder challenges like this for higher end players, intentionally not expecting every Summoner to be able to complete it.
    It's "possible" if you're very good to do a single run through the last chapter with Abomination..maybe. but honestly I'd just focus on other content such as Act 4 completion/exploration, getting uncollected, and this month's master mode 100%.
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    In all honesty, I’d pass on using your resources on Abom. He’s nowhere near the best XL champ to use for the challenge, and there’s no evidence to suggest that he’s even considered for a buff. On his good days, abom can be a decent defender when he’s awakened. But bring a poison immune champ to the fight and he’s useless.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No, Abom is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to champs and even if he was 5/50 he still wouldn’t be a great champ to use unless you’re a master of intercept. There are 3 skill champs (Falcon, Hawkeye, and Black Widow) so your attack rating will decrease for ~half the fights. Antman would be agonizingly long considering you can’t bleed, poison, incinerate, or place any DoT on him. You can try and do a completion run and just run one path per level but I think your resources are better saved for someone else.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Yeah kind of what I was thinking. It’s a pretty new account so I wasn’t thinking I’d make 100% this go around. I got One path finished at least with an all L team. Basically degenerate everyone with cable lol. Thanks for the advice.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Abom could kill AntMan one try dude... My Rulk slaughtered him any XL champ works tbh
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    abom sp2 is good.