**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a merge (AW silver rating)

Hi all,

Our alliance has continued to dwindle over the past couple of months and have 22 members, of which only about half are really consistent players (the rest are ok and can fill spots if necessary). We have dropped from Silver 2 rating to Silver 3, but we have a few star players who are boss killers on Map 4 and in AW wars.

We have been let down by freeloaders / time wasters and just want to get back to getting the rewards our efforts deserve.

We don't use Line (just chat within the game), we just want a chilled team, where everyone has enough common sense to know what tactics / routes to use and just log on regularly enough during AQ and AW events. Real lives come first :smile:

With it being the end of season, its the best time to merge.

Let me know on here or on the game (same user ID with blade photo in game), if you are interested.

Thanks, Nat

Comments

• TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Are you interested in merging with another alliance? If so, hit me up on line and we can chat. Kungpaomatthew
  • Natelie contact me in the game. Nate Halliwell
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Hey, I would like to bring in your active guys! However, Line app is a must for communication in our alliance. It allows us to be very precise with what we would like to do. If yalls profiles are in the 200k range with some 5/50 champs, I think yall would do good here. If you are interested, get Line app and add me on there! My line ID is "kronosdouble" and my ingame ID is "KRONOSDOUBLE"
  • Our Alliance is the same with members leaving and new members joining and not participating in quests or wars. We’ve gone from 30 members to 19 this season. 17 of us are active daily and wanna get back to full force.
    We don’t use Line. A few of us are in a whatsapp group but mostly chat in game which would suit you.
    If you’re interested in a merge, maybe we could help each other out, lemme know.
  • Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 75
    Hey we will be replacing 6-7 people after the war season that no longer play much. The rest of us are very active and all adults. We do map 3 and 4 AQ and are currently in silver1 war. A bunch of us use line but we have a bunch that just use in game chat. Let me know if you have any interest in game or line is jclark3168
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    Logan719. Line / IG ...please contact me..
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    We’re a new laid back alliance. Run map 2, silver 3 or bronze 1 in AW (depends on war today).

There’s basically 4 of us along with some mini me accounts we made to be competitive in wars. Would be happy to accept your people and run map 3, map 4 isn’t worth the resources tbh.

Check us out (WHRE) and message me if interested. Name is the same in game.