**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prestige

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Maybe I'm missing something here but isn't it super easy to calculate prestige? Go to leaderboard, check your score for strongest team (make sure you have used your top 5 in a quest at least once), and divide by 5. Isn't that way easier than using a calculator?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    That’s not your prestige. Prestige does NOT include mastery’s and other boosts to your PI.
    In order to do it the way you are referring to. You need to remove your mastery build. You are far better off going to a 3rd party program that does the math for you.
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    I believe the leaderboard for strongest team includes synergies.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Cryptic_Cobra @TheSpicyKnight I know that pi is inflated by masteries, boosts, etc. But the leaderboard specifically states that it ignores these things :). @Jim0172 does bring up a good point tho and I'm am unsure whether synergies might affect the strongest team score
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I just checked mine, and dividing the number by 5 gave me a number that is about 180 pts higher than my calculated Prestige. I think it is taking synergies into account.
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    The only way that works is if you have zero masteries, no boosts active and no synergies active on your team.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Top team definitely already doesn't include mastery or boosts and can be used for prestige until your top 5 have syn as that counts. TBH I don't understand why kabam can't make it easily accessible to us. They are already using and generating that data and it dictates rewards you can obtain in aq and even used it for certain things like dungeons. For those that want to keep their prestige a secret kabam could just add that in the information box up top like where gold is. Just replace the useless infinity dust section with it and done. It makes no sense that I have to use 3rd party apps to find out something so critical to the game. And a lot of those apps are wrong by a couple points.