**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The XL champ that makes antman fight easier

AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
My intercept skill is not good, and has no high PI XL champ, then I just realized by using Rhino, it makes everything easy.

Hope this helps some of you that has the same issue clear the stage.

The following is a video of 3k+ 4r3 Rhino fighting AntMan. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/uVS-6WCIGrE

Comments

• GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    It takes a very long time to win the fights but I finally found a good use for King Groot. He destroyed everyone thanks to his regen. Just took forever
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    It takes a very long time to win the fights but I finally found a good use for King Groot. He destroyed everyone thanks to his regen. Just took forever

Thats true, I used king groot in a few fights too, he just regen like wolvie, and never die... but this long fight is due to Rhino low PI, so if you have a 5/50 or a 5*, sure it will makes the fight easy.

Some of my fights, i realize kingpin not much of usage, but the rest are awesome

Sparky - king groot/venompool to turn of ai
    Black Widow - venompool to heal with sp1
    Limber node and antman - rhino
    Other fights - kinggroot and rulk for regen

There pretty much concludes all fights.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Omg, Over 10mins for the fight?? These days the 3 minute timer feels to long for and I was once an advocate to extend that limit :wink:
    But Awesome fight and Congrats on the win especially since your roster doesn't have better options(same here with XL champs) but you just had a fight as long as an ROL fight basically. And for me personally, the permanent finger damage I suffered from my ROL session forces me to gracefully decline trying it out for myself. Lol
    WOK wrote: »
    Omg, Over 10mins for the fight?? These days the 3 minute timer feels to long for and I was once an advocate to extend that limit :wink:
    But Awesome fight and Congrats on the win especially since your roster doesn't have better options(same here with XL champs) but you just had a fight as long as an ROL fight basically. And for me personally, the permanent finger damage I suffered from my ROL session forces me to gracefully decline trying it out for myself. Lol

Thanks... I hope this gives a good reference to progressing players too.

This isn’t my first antman fight and not my last, I ran 4times already, going to do 1 more time to complete.
    Although is a long fight, but is enjoyable playing different champs.

I will praise Kabam for bringing this size idea, to eventually “force” us play other non god tier champs, nowadays there isn’t so many fun content, but just hard... is that u need god tier to guarantee a path clear (still rely so many fights on 4r5 like medusa gp sl magik as I don’t have them on 5*)
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I used Red Hulk, Gwenpool, Magik, Ultron and Storm I figured Magik would handle it due to Limbo. Wrong. Gwen has the best bleed I've ever seen. Dead. Storm's so damage is godly. KO'd first match up. And Ultron can't bleed, poison, is large, and Regen. Poof.

Red Hulk took me all the way to Antman and took him out cold with only minor Health boosts.
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    I have found Red Hulk the most effective for me..he is 4* r4 duped,it takes 150 hits but no glancing,just be concetrated to fight :)
    David12364 wrote: »
    I have found Red Hulk the most effective for me..he is 4* r4 duped,it takes 150 hits but no glancing,just be concetrated to fight :)

He is good and has a bit of regen, I tried using my duped 4r4 rulk in last map, he just can’t sustain in whole path. Perhaps let me try to fight antman later with rulk and see if he is promising.

Thanks for the advise.
    St333lll wrote: »
    I used Red Hulk, Gwenpool, Magik, Ultron and Storm I figured Magik would handle it due to Limbo. Wrong. Gwen has the best bleed I've ever seen. Dead. Storm's so damage is godly. KO'd first match up. And Ultron can't bleed, poison, is large, and Regen. Poof.

Red Hulk took me all the way to Antman and took him out cold with only minor Health boosts.

Are all of the above in 5*r4? I tried with my max4* gp, she can only kill first node, then die after that.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I used Hyperion 5* R4 for Ant-Man, and to clear the path use mainly Scarlet Witch R5 and Archangel 4* R4.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Hulk is the best
  • EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    edited June 2018
    I agree Hulk, is the best! I went with 5* 4/55 Hulk to deal with Ant-man, 4* 5/50 Hyp to deal with SS, and 4* 5/50 Iceman to deal with Falcon, Hawkeye, and BW, with 5* BP for Capt America IW. Icemans triple immune made the skill champs a pretty simple task, plus he shut down BW's pesky evade. Certainly there are a lot of great champs out there, GP is pretty amazing too with her bleed stacks. Any of the Hulks, green, red, or ragnarok will do amazing vs antman.