**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GWEN POOL

samakilluasamakillua Posts: 17 β˜…
Is unduped gwenpool worth rank4 can someone please help me with this. I'm getting confused between AA,GP and the Hood i have enough catalyst to rank4 gp is she worth rank4 without being dupedπŸ€”

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes, she's still very good unduped
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278 β˜…
    I have 3,4, and 5 star Gwenpool. Unduped she is absolutely amazing. Her bleed is through the roof, and her Stun chains save lives.
  • Options
    SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64 β˜…
    r4 aa
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    yeah bro even i have been and having a lot fun playing her @St333lll but I'm just confused between these three, so is upgrading her a good optionπŸ€”
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278 β˜…
    In my experience, I take Gwen on AW and AQ and if I ever get stuck in a hard loops of right about to be sp3 her Sig ability is perfect because she won't die no matter what. Ive had 5% left against Dormammu and he used his sp3 but left me with 1% left. Immediately killed him after
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    she's pretty good bro i use her in AW without even being duped. Then I'm going to rank4 my Gp as it takes some time to get required catalyst for AA and Hood πŸ˜‰ @St333lll
  • Options
    okay bro @ShadPrince πŸ˜‰