Summoners, there was an issue with Alliance War matchmaking today preventing Alliances from being able to match with others. As a result, this upcoming war will be cancelled. There should be no detrimental effect to any Alliance's Season performance, and we will be reducing the Alliance War Season Rewards Participation minimum to 4 Wars. We apologize for this inconvenience.

RE: Ask to insert CAPTCHA checking to remove BOT-ARENA cheaters.

Dear Kabam's Team of Software Development,

as you know, there are cheaters that use bot-arena that fight for continues for hours and hours during all days and all nights.

The solution is really simple to avoid that this person still do million of "illegal" points, therefore you can add CAPTCHA checking after 4/5 hours (randomly) of game to cancel and lock the progress of BOT program.
Unfortunately there are many “illegal" winners, that at 70% using BOT and Auto-fighting system.

Following a really hard CAPTCHA test that cannot be resolved by BOT (for example this type):
nni03za9ayw6.jpg


In fact, if there is a real person on game, he need only 30seconds to reply to your CAPTCHA test and after can follow is game without issue. But if there is a BOT...it will stay locked until that a real person reply to CAPTCHA test.

@“NDK13” , @“DiablosUltimate” , @“Player1994” , @“Ricardobalto” , @“Chris_L_H” , @“GroundedWisdom” , @“Icehawklb” , @“Dropfaith” , @“ninexhelix” , @“Onmix” , @“Thecrusher_9756” , @“Dshu” , @“ILovePonies” , @“CpcBoyboy ” , @“Gwendoline” , @“Speedbump” , @“Noname54” Are you agreed ?

If yes please developed my suggestion (you need not more of 1 hours to do it, because you are professionist) and upload it on next monthly update of MCOC game.

Kind regards
Sayan2018
«1

Comments

  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Sorry, I don't agree.

    And what is your suggestion to delete the plague of Bot-arena use ?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,845 ★★★★
    I disagree as well. I also don't think this "arena plague of botting" is as widespread as you seem to think it is.
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Solswerd wrote: »
    I disagree as well. I also don't think this "arena plague of botting" is as widespread as you seem to think it is.

    If you do a search on this forum, you can found old posts where the BOT issue has been talked. (I'm not the first and I'm not alone to think it).

    But unfortunately until today, the Kabam team ignore our request to check and fix it.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,845 ★★★★
    Not saying it has never been talked about, but I have also seen players complaining about being banned from arena as well. Not saying it never happens, but they do seem to be catching those that do. It is just my opinion, but I really don't think this is a widespread issue. I think you are underestimating that in a game with around a million players, there are going to be some players that are more than willing to set aside life for a 3 day arena.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »
    I disagree as well. I also don't think this "arena plague of botting" is as widespread as you seem to think it is.

    If you do a search on this forum, you can found old posts where the BOT issue has been talked. (I'm not the first and I'm not alone to think it).

    But unfortunately until today, the Kabam team ignore our request to check and fix it.

    Old posts. However, Kabam banned a lot, arena scores dropped, more real people became active again and the issue has kinda not been there for a long time. I’m not sure why you’re bringing it up now and you’ve yet to provide any proof that it’s actually a widespread issue.

    I do know it’s been an issue in beginner and intermediate bracket. Especially after the last big arena ban wave it was clear how many people where affected by this. Sadly Kabam didn’t compensate those, which resulted in a lot salty people.

    To be clear, I DO NOT WANT THIS! You might say it take a few seconds to typ it in, but my game doesn’t typ. Ingame, typing sucks for some reason. Double letters, letters missed, random words I did not typ. It’s never been an issue because I don’t use the ingame chats, but for me personally those captchas will be hell. Apart from that, even if it all ran smoothly, did not pop up too much (it will. For some it will pop up every three fights, for others once every arena) and doesn’t make you magically lose fights (the same way connection issues make you lose) I still wouldn’t want it.

    I avoid sites with captchas. If it’s at all possible I don’t use them ever. I stopped one of my favorite games because it had one every time you logged in. I don’t want it inside this game.

    Since I don’t believe it’s actually an issue, you are suggesting putting in a super annoying feature to prevent something that’s already not happening. Unless you provide proof that right now, it is (not in the past, right now, in veteran bracket) I’m done talking about this. If you make another thread, don’t tag me.
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Not saying it has never been talked about, but I have also seen players complaining about being banned from arena as well. Not saying it never happens, but they do seem to be catching those that do. It is just my opinion, but I really don't think this is a widespread issue. I think you are underestimating that in a game with around a million players, there are going to be some players that are more than willing to set aside life for a 3 day arena.

    Naturally there will be any person that use is sleep's time to play hardly the Arena to win his favourite Marvel heroes...

    But the point isn't it, the point is lock the cheaters that use BOT program to falsify the ranking.

  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »
    I disagree as well. I also don't think this "arena plague of botting" is as widespread as you seem to think it is.

    If you do a search on this forum, you can found old posts where the BOT issue has been talked. (I'm not the first and I'm not alone to think it).

    But unfortunately until today, the Kabam team ignore our request to check and fix it.

    Old posts. However, Kabam banned a lot, arena scores dropped, more real people became active again and the issue has kinda not been there for a long time. I’m not sure why you’re bringing it up now and you’ve yet to provide any proof that it’s actually a widespread issue.

    I do know it’s been an issue in beginner and intermediate bracket. Especially after the last big arena ban wave it was clear how many people where affected by this. Sadly Kabam didn’t compensate those, which resulted in a lot salty people.

    To be clear, I DO NOT WANT THIS! You might say it take a few seconds to typ it in, but my game doesn’t typ. Ingame, typing sucks for some reason. Double letters, letters missed, random words I did not typ. It’s never been an issue because I don’t use the ingame chats, but for me personally those captchas will be hell. Apart from that, even if it all ran smoothly, did not pop up too much (it will. For some it will pop up every three fights, for others once every arena) and doesn’t make you magically lose fights (the same way connection issues make you lose) I still wouldn’t want it.

    I avoid sites with captchas. If it’s at all possible I don’t use them ever. I stopped one of my favorite games because it had one every time you logged in. I don’t want it inside this game.

    Since I don’t believe it’s actually an issue, you are suggesting putting in a super annoying feature to prevent something that’s already not happening. Unless you provide proof that right now, it is (not in the past, right now, in veteran bracket) I’m done talking about this. If you make another thread, don’t tag me.

    I can repeat the CAPTCHA test was only a my suggestion, naturally if you have a other good and better idea to lock bot use, please explain it to me :-)

    I think that all together can work to give a good suggestion to Kabam development team. They want listen us, in fact this forum session has been create with this scope :-)
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Sorry, I don't agree.

    And what is your suggestion to delete the plague of Bot-arena use ?

    They're already dealing with cheating in the Arena.

    I pray that it is true....

    Because there are any days more person that do speculation selling BOT-Arena software on internet (if you do a search on Google with word "bot mcoc" unfortunately there are really many site :-(

  • DL864DL864 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Sorry, I don't agree.

    And what is your suggestion to delete the plague of Bot-arena use ?

    They're already dealing with cheating in the Arena.

    Not so sure about that. All I’m gonna say is there is two alliances out there that I won’t name here. If you check them out they all have very similar names and are all on basically all day. From what I’ve heard is that one person owns all of the accounts he runs scripts for arena with them use the units they get to feed his main account resources such as pots. One of these ally’s has been around two years and the other almost a year. It’s pretty obvious watching their activity something funny is going on.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Still no proof. Still nothing more than "it's happening because I believe it's happening". And when you decide to create yet another thread about this, please provide proof or otherwise leave me out of it.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 910 ★★★
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    Still no proof. Still nothing more than "it's happening because I believe it's happening". And when you decide to create yet another thread about this, please provide proof or otherwise leave me out of it.
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    Still no proof. Still nothing more than "it's happening because I believe it's happening". And when you decide to create yet another thread about this, please provide proof or otherwise leave me out of it.

    Totally agree, where's the proof.
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    Still no proof. Still nothing more than "it's happening because I believe it's happening". And when you decide to create yet another thread about this, please provide proof or otherwise leave me out of it.

    your comment is useless :neutral: and not constructive.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 167
    edited June 2018
    Then how much captcha i had to deal for 100 arena? OMG...
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    Still no proof. Still nothing more than "it's happening because I believe it's happening". And when you decide to create yet another thread about this, please provide proof or otherwise leave me out of it.

    your comment is useless :neutral: and not constructive.

    You are actually correct. Calling you out for providing no proof is useless. Because you still offer no proof that bot use in Arena is widespread enough to justify an inconvenience to the rest of the player base.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Arena bots are definitely a big thing. They catch some on occasion, usually the people who don't know what they are doing, that then come here and complain about being banned... but the big time guys just fire up new accounts and keep going, with many at a time.

    Selling gifts bought with units, or joining an alliance and dumping into treasury for a fee is more common than you'd think, especially at the high end.

    But just say no to annoying captchas.. ugh.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    Still no proof. Still nothing more than "it's happening because I believe it's happening". And when you decide to create yet another thread about this, please provide proof or otherwise leave me out of it.

    your comment is useless :neutral: and not constructive.

    So is your whole thread. This and the old one that got deleted for a reason!
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    Still no proof. Still nothing more than "it's happening because I believe it's happening". And when you decide to create yet another thread about this, please provide proof or otherwise leave me out of it.

    your comment is useless :neutral: and not constructive.

    So is your whole thread. This and the old one that got deleted for a reason!

    as you know, in this forum, we cannot share external links (youtube or other..) it was the only reason ;-)
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Dear @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Miike and/or other kabam moderators, do you know if Kabam development team still working to resolve the issue of cheaters that do arena using BOT or Auto-fight Software?

  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    edited June 2018
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I did 870 matches last arena myself no bits no help you add this I'll do zero from that day forward

    I wont eveb bother logging in if you make game modes more annoying

    Nothing issue for honest players as you...

    The important is: lock the Bot :-)
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I did 870 matches last arena myself no bits no help you add this I'll do zero from that day forward

    I wont eveb bother logging in if you make game modes more annoying

    Nothing issue for honest players as you...

    The important is: lock the Bot :-)

    You don't seem to understand that this is an issue for honest players like us. IT WILL BE SUPER ANNOYING!!

    Almost no one that grinds hours a day wants this. Our own gaming experience is more important then those bots half of us don't believe are even a problem to begin with.
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    So to stop a bot you make my grind worse? And that's not an issue to me?

    Sorry but if I enter an arena I win the champ solo no bot.. so it's not an issue but you want it harder on me

    Sorry but you consider an issue receive one time about at 4 hours an message where is required 10 seconds to be checked... but not consider an issue have cheaters that use bot in competition with honest players as you and me...

    Really??
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    In any case, if anybody has a better idea (of captcha test) to lock and possible remove the users of bot-arena, please let us know ;-)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,845 ★★★★
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    So to stop a bot you make my grind worse? And that's not an issue to me?

    Sorry but if I enter an arena I win the champ solo no bot.. so it's not an issue but you want it harder on me

    Sorry but you consider an issue receive one time about at 4 hours an message where is required 10 seconds to be checked... but not consider an issue have cheaters that use bot in competition with honest players as you and me...

    Really??

    So....the "botters" would be forced to check their phones once every 4 hours?.....and then continue botting? Not trying to be rude, but what would that solve?
  • Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Sayan2018 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    So to stop a bot you make my grind worse? And that's not an issue to me?

    Sorry but if I enter an arena I win the champ solo no bot.. so it's not an issue but you want it harder on me

    Sorry but you consider an issue receive one time about at 4 hours an message where is required 10 seconds to be checked... but not consider an issue have cheaters that use bot in competition with honest players as you and me...

    Really??

    So....the "botters" would be forced to check their phones once every 4 hours?.....and then continue botting? Not trying to be rude, but what would that solve?

    Kabam is intelligence, not send message checking on exact and periodical time (but can send it random after 4/5/6 hours). Better during night time to avoid that the cheaters launche bot machine during sleep hours...
Sign In or Register to comment.