**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Singularity crystal

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
Pulled a 5* Sentry from the crystal given to us, is he worth ranking up past rank 3?

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I got a 4 star Groot.

I am groot
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    3* Netflix DD, Now I can finish end game content :D
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My 3* Stark Spidey that was already Sig 99 will help no end
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I the best AW Attacker 3 star Cyclops lolololololllllllllllll
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I got me a god tier 3* spider gwen out of mine
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    4* Void for me. Can't complain
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    5* NC. First dupe of him. Since he's not on defense I'm very happy.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    4* void. And not a week since 5* goldpool.
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    I got me a god tier 3* spider gwen out of mine

More like trash champ
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    OP asked a question you guys.
    To answer your question, he’s not worth leveling unless he’s duped.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    What does his dupe do?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Unless he’s duped, i wouldn’t rank him up. Although that is better than the 4* Captain Marvel i got
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Got a 3* for my 2-3 years of playing. Lol, they could have at least given out a guaranteed 4* or 5* crystal.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Sentry does hit with pillows, but getting up on his combo and getting fury after the special 1 and having unblockable specials is quite good.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I rank'ed him up to R2 ant get sp1 with arround 3 to 4K damage and special 2 from 6 to 11k damage depending on the crits, all unblockable. Thats not bad