**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldpool

Goldpool 100 votes

Crystal Dropped Goldpool
10%
HollowbornThawnimApacheKrazewulfosCALIFORNICUSxananabananaYouconfusedPlagueisBanecrasslosQuackboy215 10 votes
Crystal Dropped Ticket
17%
ShrimkinsNDK13mmmbanyasMaximumCrashWhiteManStoyvensenJim0172RCunhaSpiderCools[Deleted User]JyotishkaBuck_BleedstoneShajamDatman257jilanibuxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxX 17 votes
Crystal Dropped Ticket + Won in Arena
3%
MhykkeSIlverProfessorBenjamincimas 3 votes
Crystal Dropped Gold
53%
sfu_koraxGoken2345Joey0480rogueKlyntarCMC777Adamdrt2006buffajrkeysareadqqedfyvrMrLalowsha2356__BapoiDarkrider05MyradralAnonymous346Jman2182CassyHammerbro_64Duke_SilverDanny_ 53 votes
Crystals Dropped Goldpool and Ticket
10%
Animejay70AbsimiliardBK_AVENGERPurveyorquando213Greifmaster911Austin555555TheRealmKeeperPedritkoPaytoPlay 10 votes
Crystal Dropped Goldpool at Least Twice
7%
KyrazmomCondemnedToeJpierce82Stevie_Stars1Sceptilemaniac10or_Strongiottoknow7 7 votes

Comments

• rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    Please indicate how many Crystals were opened and/or Arena score/placement, and player Level, Whether you have Legend/Uncollected Title, or if you got the Gold Member Title.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Crystal Dropped Goldpool
    why? is this for conspiracy reasons you're asking
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Crystal Dropped Goldpool
    Bought 10 crystals, popped Goldpool.
    Aka lucky af.
  • Quackboy215Quackboy215 Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Crystal Dropped Goldpool
    Dropped the egg on Goldpool from 10 crystals that cost 200 units and I didn't even paid units for it.

Nice.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Crystal Dropped Goldpool
    got gold pool and a ticket bought 100
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    I'm well over 100 crystals
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    I spent aprox 0$ but a lil over 2k units
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Opened 60 Crystal's, pulled Goldpool and proceeded to dupe Goldpool
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Crystal Dropped Ticket
    Already did this
  • AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Posts: 31
    2K units, no $ spent outside of Gift cards given to me. Still going to open more in hopes of duping him, but I'm not optimistic.
  • crassloscrasslos Posts: 4
    Crystal Dropped Goldpool
    I only opened 4 tickets from units from the arena and got Goldpool
  • Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    I opened 5
  • Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    Ruben101 wrote: »
    I opened 5
    I got a mix of 4.8k and 10k gold
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    Apache wrote: »
    why? is this for conspiracy reasons you're asking

No, just curious...this should tell me exactly how Kabam works...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hey guys, i barely play that month, is there any chance to get this guy?? i don't have tickets or special arena
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I pulled mine out of 27 crystals which I still can’t believe
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Crystal Dropped Goldpool
    I got goldpool after I popped my 1st 10 crystals. On the second set of 10 I got a gold ticket.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    Goldpool was like, three months ago.
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    hey guys, i barely play that month, is there any chance to get this guy?? i don't have tickets or special arena

Doubtful...
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Not sure why this was revived. However, as I don't remember exactly how many crystals, it was something like 60 or 80 of them and managed to draw him twice. Lucky AF, and he was my first duped 5* mutant. I've taken him up to R4/55 and have not regretted it at all. He's a solid, reliable champ with a powerful regen (especially with Recover mastery maxed), great bleed (esp. with DW mastery maxed), and when you can trigger his prowess from SP2 and then spam SP3's to renew it, his bleed damage gets even better. Time that SP3 to refresh his regen as well and he can be one of the best at sustainability on long, tough quests.

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Crystal Dropped Gold
    Bought 70 crystals... Uncollected... No GoldPool 😔
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    got both within 20 tickets. classic luck