Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Translation of MCOC to Hebrew

Dear Kabam,
We are a large community of advocated MCOC players from Israel . We would like to offer our help in translating the game content into Hebrew and with that making our community larger by helping those who find English less accessible.
We noticed other rtl languages in the game languages menu so in wont be an issue.
If we will send you all the TEXTS in hebrew, (even in a template you will provide) is there a way that in one of the next updates we will see Hebrew in the game?
We really admire your amazing work. keep it up.

Comments

• Options
    Uriya07Uriya07 Posts: 12
    Im supporting this too,we are big community in this game,we want hebrew
  • Options
    D2sickD2sick Posts: 5
    Absolutely great idea. Will be useful for so many!
    Way to go!
  • Options
    Guy008bjGuy008bj Posts: 1
    Excellent !!
    It's a genius idea
    I'm willing to help what I can

I really want the possibility of Hebrew
  • Options
    Eytan34Eytan34 Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK @Kabam Zibiit
    please listen to us and move if forward
    we want the game translate to hebrew
  • Options
    ZeperxZeperx Posts: 8
    I absolutely agree! Will make it the most popular game in Israel for sure.
  • Options
    hruehshhohruehshho Posts: 10
    yea! i want the game in hebrew
    my english is not so good and would like tosee thegame in hebrew
    plz do it
  • Options
    FarkashFarkash Posts: 6
    edited June 2018
    Having the game translated into hebrew will make the game more acessesable to new israeli players and make us the israelis feel more wanted in the game community
  • Options
    MottilitMottilit Posts: 1
    Yes guys it will be so awosome if you will do that! We will thank you for ever!
  • Options
    Shuzumi31Shuzumi31 Posts: 1
    Im supporting on this initiate too.
    we are big community in this game, and we deserve a hebrew support on the chats like anyone else!
  • Options
    Achiles12Achiles12 Posts: 3
    Great idea!
    For sure it will make the game more poplar in Israel.
  • Options
    LenaKeiaLenaKeia Posts: 2
    edited June 2018

I will be thrilled to have the option to enjoy the game in my native language, and I know my co-player friends who are having a hard time understanding the game content in English will appreciate it.
    Other big companies such as EA and SEGA have made updates in Hebrew to their games, I don't see a reason why Kabam shouldn't do the same.
    I hope this option could come to action.
  • Options
    AdirulAdirul Posts: 1
    Im supporting on this initiate too !!
  • Options
    קבלה עושה עבודה מדהימה ... בבקשה להפוך את החלק העברי של המשחק כפי שהוא חלק מהחינוך שלנו.
  • Options
    ShmuliXShmuliX Posts: 12
    I would like to play any game at my native language and having Mcoc translated to Hebrew can be realy great.
    If its take a lot of efforts to translate the content into Hebrew I suggest to support Hebrew at the chat window.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Great idea, but wait, can you guys gather enough fund to (buyout) acquire Kabam and free them from the control of Netmarble?
    This will be a much greater help to the community than simply language translation.
    Pls consider the buyout. Pls help to take over Kabam and make significant changes for the sake of the whole community, and pls help to make MCoC great again!
  • Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    אני רוצה את עברית במכוך
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Great idea, but wait, can you guys gather enough fund to (buyout) acquire Kabam and free them from the control of Netmarble?
    This will be a much greater help to the community than simply language translation.
    Pls consider the buyout. Pls help to take over Kabam and make significant changes for the sake of the whole community, and pls help to make MCoC great again!

They dont need to
    Like OP said, there are a sufficient amount of Israeli players, not much of them understand english. This can be a turnoff cuz they will not really understand the game, its story and mechanics. Adding hebrew language to the game attracts more players, and coincidentally, more spenders, which nets kabam more revenue.
    Its a smart play, and there are hebrew speaking players out there willing to help translate
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Good luck with your request.
    I will point out only one thing.
    There isn't just the "static" content. Each month they release new content and that also needs to be translated. And the most important thing, there are those "inbox messages" that are send from time to time. Those too need to be translated sometimes in a matter of hours. So... involving the players will not be a solution - from my point of view. They need a translator what works for them and is available for emergencies.
  • Options
    D2sickD2sick Posts: 5
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    Good luck with your request.
    I will point out only one thing.
    There isn't just the "static" content. Each month they release new content and that also needs to be translated. And the most important thing, there are those "inbox messages" that are send from time to time. Those too need to be translated sometimes in a matter of hours. So... involving the players will not be a solution - from my point of view. They need a translator what works for them and is available for emergencies.

There are 17 languages running atm. They can do one more. Its an easy job that can be done with a freelancer working from home and getting payed by the word.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

They dont need to
    Like OP said, there are a sufficient amount of Israeli players, not much of them understand english. This can be a turnoff cuz they will not really understand the game, its story and mechanics. Adding hebrew language to the game attracts more players, and coincidentally, more spenders, which nets kabam more revenue.
    Its a smart play, and there are hebrew speaking players out there willing to help translate

@Jh_Dez, lol, you totally missed my point (joke).
    It has got nothing to do with translation :p
    Changes I meant, includings, removing RNGs, rebuilding company-player relationship, changing AW/AQ/quests to meet player's wish, etc ... lol
    Language translation is something a handful of college student can sufficiently handled without trouble :D