**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just so we all know what was offered last year Fourth of July

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
9bxe2g5a3wxn.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    I’m super excited!
  • Options
    I know this is silly but I’m gonna buy all three!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Unless they offer something for units, I'm not going to be excited for anything ...
    Mind as well not offer anything
  • Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    New offer:
    Odin's
    25% of a t2 alpha AND 100 4* shards
    you're welcome
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @IOSJasoN , alternatively, ask your Wife, or Girl Friend, or Mum to help you safe-keep your money until July 4th is over, including changing all your online transaction verification codes and passwords, or even cancel your credit card and pass your all other cards to them. No worry they will give them back to you after July 4th is over :D

LOL, just kidding. Pal, pls stay strong! Resist the Devil! ;) You will never walk alone! :)
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The offers are not even that great, dont know why people get excited about paying almost 2 days wages on a £100 awakening gem thats not even generic

Less than a day's work for me but I still won't be buying anything.
    Kabam don't deserve my money
  • Options
    Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    The offers are not even that great, dont know why people get excited about paying almost 2 days wages on a £100 awakening gem thats not even generic

is that how low mine wage is in uk?
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    If you buy anything at all after the alliance war changes you literally cannot complain about anything.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I'm so excited, I hope they will accept my MONOPOLY money!

i2i4442ab27p.png

Lol
  • Options
    Juice_stJuice_st Posts: 21
    STOP
    SPENDING
    MONEY
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I know this is silly but I’m gonna buy all three!

buy me one..lol
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Nobody should buy anything, show kabam that there are consequences to treating us like children.

This
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Imagine a T5B and a five star awakening gem attached to an Odin.

Limit: 2.

We're free to dream, right?
  • Options
    AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Don’t spend another dime on this company until they listen to their customer and stop treating us like second class citizens.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I just hope they give us a free Captain America (IW) 2* or something.
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    I personally cant do **** i know that if other people want to buy from kabam, nobody can actually, but think about it? If u had. Witnessed the 12.0 fiesco you know every summoner has power to bring change in kabam system , the 1st being dont spend for a while
  • Options
    Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    It will be same ***** as last year
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I just hope they give us a free Captain America (IW) 2* or something.

I would like that.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    @shchong2 I took your advice mate.. Gave all my money and bank cards to my wife.. She's just popped down the shop to get some milk she's been gone about 3 hours so should be back any minute now.. It's a bit strange she took her suitcase and all her cloths with her :-/ Oh well I'm sure it's nothing to worry about..
    (It looks like you randomly tagged me up there for no reason *wink wink*)
    Back to the post; I strongly recommend that everyone logs on every minute of everyday..
    Also I strongly advise buying at least 5 odins a day plus all other deals because every single deal is so amazingly awesome!!! I'm not being sarcastic just super duper constructive!!! Entirely of my own accord of course.. And I plan on being super duper constructive and patting kabam on the back all the way upto July 12th (I don't know why I randomly picked that date must be on my mind for some reason *wink wink*)
  • Options
    AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Unless the offer is out of this world amazing. I'm switching over to free to play, not giving a dime anymore to a company that doesn't care for the consumer.
  • Options
    AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    I bought this offer last year. $100 5 Star Cosmic Awakening Gem has been sitting in my stash for a year.
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239

2 days wages!? Ouch. That’s like 6 hours in the clock.