**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will someone explain Void in depth for me?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I know what Void does, and I think I have him figured out, but I wanted to make sure. I’m thinking for longer fights spam L1 to stack up FotV and IP debuffs. For shorter fights save for L2. I don’t have a sentry so I couldn’t do their synergy fyi. Is that correct in he slightest? Please not only tell me what he does but also how to use him in different situations. Like, is there any reasonable way to play him on a debuff immune node that I’ve missed? (I doubt it)

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah I have him awakened (yay unused science gem) and it looks like he would be helped by a high sig level? I only have generic sig stones, but I’m not really looking to use them on anyone in particular...got Void from the singularity crystal and am working on ranking him up.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    He's great against healing champions (his petrify debuff reverses healing). FotV gives him an increase in damage (scales with sig. level). You want to mainly spam Sp1 to maintain FotV's damage and the DoT from the debuffs. He doesn't do well against debuff immune champs since he won't gain the damage from FotV. Pretty much everything i know about the champ. Hope it helps.
    That helped a lot @ShadPrince . I’ve half stopped looking at exactly what the newer champions do until I get them because they are so long and dreary.

That cleared up a good bit of my questions. I can only think of one more, How many sig levels is optimal for Void? (Like I know AA’s is when he gets 33.4% AAR) or is it just put as many as comfortable?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Hammerbro_64 there's no specific level he needs to be at, just as many as comfortable

I'm sure someone who's bothered could calculate an optimal percentage time reduction for the IP debuff application, and I invite them to share

But yeah, as many as comfortable is fine
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Some good info, but want to clarify a few things that @ShadPrince said. I have a 5* r4 that I use in war on multiple tiles. I think he’s one of the best war attack champs there are.

I don’t personally believe that for the main purpose of void he needs to be higher than sig 1. He is definitely better and you can increase your damage as he’s higher sig, but to me, the most important thing is for him to be awakened so that fear of the void will activate. The key is to continue spamming l1s to trigger the debuffs. His real damage comes against regen champs, like prince said. But in higher war tiers, he has a couple of specific uses. He’s the best champ to use on node 24, by far. Once you get fear of the void activated and one swirly debuff, the damage output is massive on any regens that trigger from buffet. But, awakened ability is essential here. Fear of the void doesn’t do any damage on the opponent like the other debuffs do, but it acts as if 2 of each of his intimidatin debuffs are applied. This is important bc of the swirly debuffsz those debuffs reduce all regen AND non-attack power gain, by 50% a piece. Meaning, with fear of the void, u effectively have heal blocked the opponent and you have stppped the power gain of champs like mordo, Hyperion, iwim, as well as mystic dispersion. It also stops the power gain from nodes (strike back specifically). Then, once u get a swirly debuff, it effectively reverses that healing and power gain (it reduces by 50% for each one plus the already reduction of effectively 2 from fear of the void). In addition to that, any other debuffs are also causing damage through the normal damage from those debuffs.

In short, void is an amazing champ for war attack. Rank him up as quick as u can
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    ebfcg796wuf5.png

If this image works it will make it easier the agility debuff once applied twice almost nullifies evades not 100% but they become rare I’ve used this to solo both 4/55 and 5/65 OG Spidey Bosses in AW even high sig Spideys barely evade after this. The Fatigue Debuff once it is applied twice you’ll basically see you opponent won’t crit anymore at all. Petrify with two debuffs nullifies power gain completely if they have it great against Hyperion or MD champs also with the degenration of regeneration tied into this buff it’s the killer just destroys all regen champs.

Now once you have fear of the void up and start recycling through your debuffs everything starts working at a more magnified power as it treats it as if a third and forth debuff are being applied as these go on. If your lucky enough to get a petrify debuff early after fear of the void then any regen decreases faster and power gain actually has a negative effect.

Brian Grant once did a very good video on Void I would suggest watching it as well but he is an amazing champ and very versatile.
    https://youtu.be/xlpgz59GOWI

That is the link to Brian Grants video on Void
    Thanks a bunch guys! I’m gonna get him ranked up pretty soon, just gotta wait on daily quests to recycle. He’s def r5 worthy right? 4*
    Yes without a second of doubt