Options

Compensations rewards for alliances afected with the colusion in wars

I'm from the alliance that ended 1st position in gold 1, and for us was very frustratimg to win 4 wars in a row trying to get back to platinum 3 and see how we couldn't go up from 1st position. for us was very evident the colusion from the last positions in platinium 3. We expect that if the moderators find evidence of the colutions, compens to the first positions in gold 1, with the rewards that really corresponds them.

Comments

• Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    What we need to consider here is that the only reason this was brought to light was due to how well known this alliance is, the fact is, there are more alliances that do this. Everyone should be compensated, the alliance that got caught should have all points removed and made to start from the very beginning and therefore set a precedence for all alliances.
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Your right but nobody can touch their golden boys. Everyone would have to quit or the like to get them to move in that alliance. I mean they confessed! LOL. I just kinda realized they confessed and still weren’t touched.

@Binawayawhile that’s probably the most overlooked point. This is rampant in all brackets of wars. Worse up too but everywhere. These rewards need to go back into AQ and individual quests. There’s no integrity in the competition now. Which is why the game idff
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    Your right but nobody can touch their golden boys. Everyone would have to quit or the like to get them to move in that alliance. I mean they confessed! LOL. I just kinda realized they confessed and still weren’t touched.

@Binawayawhile that’s probably the most overlooked point. This is rampant in all brackets of wars. Worse up too but everywhere. These rewards need to go back into AQ and individual quests. There’s no integrity in the competition now. Which is why the game idff

I don't remember a confession. There was an alleged former Member making allegations, and a comment from them saying people were out to get them. It's all heresay from what I see.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »

It was all conjecture and second hand screenshots. You wouldn't get to court even if your case was taken up pro bono by a top firm

• Options
    GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    edited June 2018
    Seriously delusional.

Stop thinking everything in your favour.

Work to grow your alliance as a whole and you will be in platinum. Get stronger players or grow ur players(finish those act5s and other available contents). Get ur rating up, get ur tier up. Once u do this, u will have a higher multiplier being able to stay or climb up to a higher bracket.