**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold member arena

2»

Comments

• Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 149 ★★
    another patethic trash )))
  • Options
    Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    fzlzor6onwwk.jpg
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    I feel scammed. I was really excited to do the milestones for 5* and 6* shards. There's a pitiful amount of 6* shards if you put up probably 8-10 million points. What a joke. Wow
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    **** absolutely ****. Probably the worst arena ever made. With the community in humongous uproar kabam is literally digging their own grave. I really don't wanna swear......but screw this arena. I'm gonna go re-watch Naruto or Hannibal.
  • Options
    Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    surprised this post is still up they've been delelting posts and banning people almost immediately with the hashtag #boycottmcoc2018
  • Options
    SuperellySuperelly Posts: 15
    edited June 2018
    You can’t use 6* in the arena! Omg! The score per champ is a bit lower as well. So it’s equivalent to the 4* featured arena. What?!
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    just another day for you and me in Kabamland...
  • Options
    FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    I was so deflated when I saw the rewards. Just... unbelievably bad. If I could have the red ticket arena awards instead of this id be happy.
  • Options
    AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Posts: 150
    They gave for 4 star Deadpool 200 shards for 4 star and some 5 star shards and now at the main event you get some
    Amazing phc crystal 😂😂😂😂 with a bg chance to recieve some
    Nice 55 3 star shards for 1 mil points 😂😂😂
    Such a disgrace
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Is this an error or something? I don't get how the rewards are so great? Add 100 6* shards to each milestone and 500 to the last one or something.
  • Options
    FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    Was so elated when i got the golden ticket. Looking at the rewards, i now wonder why i bothered.

No wonder they refused to disclose the rewards earlier. Just shameful behaviour.

After all that happened recently, if there was any trust left, it must all be gone now. That's really sad. Feels like end of an era.
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Yeah, I won't be entering. UNREAL. I'm not a huge arena player as it requires too much time but I would've considered if the rewards were there. Keep your gold ticket.
  • Options
    ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    I feel cheated. I spent hundreds of units trying to get into this false promise. I would like a refund on the gold crystals. Take the gold with it.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,156 ★★★★★
    This is a joke..... 0.5% chance to get a ticket for this arena... And this is what you GET?!?!? Good lord I'm glad I lucked out and got a ticket real cheap and early...
  • Options
    SoulferaSoulfera Posts: 1
    Simplesmente ridículo e injusto essa arena,gastei rios de unidades para tentar um ingresso dourado e nada quase 3k de unidades jogado no lixo, e um amigo de aliança abriu 3 cristais e ganhou um goldpool e dois ingressos dourados. Agora eu pergunto isso é justo ?
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Yeah this is genuinely awful. If I’d known I could have traded my ticket for 100k gold I would have.

It’s honestly like they’re trolling the player base, I can’t think of any other reason for it.
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    My advice to everyone. Enjoy your weekend. Take the 100k gold from your ticket and live life.
  • Options
    There’s something wrong with this arena. You can’t use the 4* rank 3s together — death team with every 2 streaks. And there’s 3* available for use. Won’t that create death teams every round?

Plus the lousy rewards. I reckon the Goldpool cutoff will be only 30m tops. What dya think?
  • Options
    reversereverse Posts: 21
    Not really "gold arena"...Just another joke.
    Grind for basics cristals...
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Nah.... u will still see the 60mil cutoff anyway even without milestone reqards, why should they be bothered?
  • Options
    It’s very hard to do 60m without 6* and with 20-30% reduction in points per champ ...