**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GR, DV or Mephisto to R5?

Hey guys,

I would like to R5 one of my mystic champions which I mentioned in the poll. Unfortunatelly I don't have any 5* so I'm gonna stick with my 4*.. I was pretty sure I should rank up DV due to his utilites but I just got 5* Blade yesterday. It changes everything. I have 3 t4 skill catalysts and I'm gonna R3 him due next 3 weeks.

I almost explored Act 4 Chapter 3 (3 paths left in 4.3.1.) and completed Act 5.1.

I need a champ which help me in Act 4.4 and 5.2, Mastery EQ and maybe Uncollected if I will be able to beat the Collector. I'm in alliance with ~4000 prestige. We do only maps 2 and 3 and we are in tier 11-13 in AW so it's not a priority because I do pretty well with my current roster.

Doctor Voodoo: One of favourites champion. Regenerations, Power Burn, Ability Accuracy Reduction, DoT. I use him in Story / Event Quests, AQ and sometimes in AW (depends on the defenders). He hasn't synergie with Blade.
Mephisto: Regeneration, Power Gain/Burn, Cold Immunity. I use him mainly in AWD and sometimes in story / event quests if others mystic champions are locked. He helped mea lot in Boss Rush Challenge against Iceman. He has synergie with Blade.
Ghost Rider: DoT, Fate Seal, Regeneration, Power Burn, Bleed Immunity. Same as above but AWA instead of AWD. He has synergie with Blade.

Which one of them would be the most efficient in the content I mentioned above? Act 4.4, explore 5.1, complete 5.2 and maybe more in the future.

GR, DV or Mephisto to R5? 33 votes

Ghost Rider (non awakened)
33%
heruheru5112pumpanddumpnoySolrac_2Lambda1Vinitlalka1988RCunhaCrazyjack719MutantWharf8Bahamutjilanibux 11 votes
Doctor Voodoo (sig 16)
60%
DL864ShrimkinsFrostyEmil_LimsonStar_Lord_MninobodyDarkrider05KarinshibuttersSamdroxtaarvinniegainzHammerbro_64CupidPeterQuillXerograv1tyMaldroit2KngSpcblak_mambaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgASV27 20 votes
Mephisto (sig 50)
6%
ZENStewman 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    That’s a tough one. But I’m gonna say GR since you have Blade.
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    With GR, Blade will clear most of the paths ahead of you, that was a great pull, congrats.
  • Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for your help so far guys. It seems I have to rank up Blade at first and test him out in Act 5.2, challanges, etc. before I rank up GR or DV.

@RCunha
    Thanks man. I was in shock when I saw him. I wasn't prepared for him and he ruined my plans :D
  • Options
    Doctor Voodoo (sig 16)
    As long as dv is duped you should rank him. Your main roadblock will be 5.2.4.
    Dvs odd combo special will negate the triggering of masochism 50% of the time.
    The collector is pretty much pay to win....
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Doctor Voodoo (sig 16)
    As the OP said DV will be very much useful when compared to others if awakened, so do r5 him over GR you won't regret it even a bit, as for 5.2.4 I really don't know why people say it's difficult I did it with my X23, GP, Magik, LC and SL out of which Magik and SL are r5 4* and all others are r3 5*.