**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are some features that are long overdue?

Let's keep them short, simple, and constructive everyone. I've no doubt these have been brought up before (sorry in advance). But I for one would be pretty psyched to have the following:

1. New music. I've been loyal to this game for years. Yes I've spent a pretty penny. Listening to the same music over and over and over and the same AI grunts especially while grinding arena is tiresome to say the least. This is not asking much and sounds pretty simple to implement.

2. For the love of Odin, can we please have our champs sorted by rating by default? I don't think the current default does anyone any favors.
3. This is a minor one but why do we still only have a "help 4" button? We need a help all button. Any argument against this is invalid. Please and thank you.
4. I would like to have the option to claim all of my rewards at once as well as the option to only claim some of them. Doesn't hurt anyone but it is a simple basic convenience. Please don't make us pay the time tax with these last two points.

With little fixes like these we can take an already fun game, and make it slightly less basic and annoying. These next few are more major changes.

5. When the Jane Thor are we getting more Masteries? There have been missing Masteries since I started this game labeled with question marks and certain class Masteries are useless. I've seen lots of really cool suggestions about Masteries and I think we've been notified that changes to class Masteries are coming, but I just wanted to reiterate this point.
6. Can we please get a Danger Room were we can customize enemies of our choosing with buffs and debuffs and the harder we make them the larger the gold rewards? They don't have to be big, just non negligible after a light arena-style farm. This will address the gold and practice issues in the game. Maybe even throw in a rare t1a reward.

Other suggestions are welcomed. I would like to see what I've inspired in other people to think of.

Comments

• Options
    Goll3m_1Goll3m_1 Posts: 27
    Love the list you put together:

1) Sorting features are long overdue. resetting the Default as you've noted would be ideal. Additionally, allowing a filter to look at just the champs that are currently rank-able based on having sufficient ISO
    2) Help ALL...seems too obvious
    3) A Danger Room to pick a champ and a boost so we can actually practice on an IMiW on 42 or a Medusa on 24
    4) What about the ability to simply buy rewards for lower level Proving Grounds Quests with energy instead of being forced to play through them whenever I need T1/2/3 Catalysts
    5) Also, what about allowing Synergies to function in War... not sure if this is a bug or a feature
  • Options
    btothebraynbtothebrayn Posts: 20
    Glad you liked the suggestions!
    Number 4 is a great idea. I know other marvel games have already implemented that. It would have to be limited and only available to players that would reliably complete that quest no matter what.

Regarding your number 5, I believe they said they're working on it!
  • Options
    VampchyldeVampchylde Posts: 4
    How about a ReDuel button instead of a duel ends and takes you back to main home screen...or at least let the duel and take you back to the search screen
  • Options
    @btothebrayn
    Great suggestions but this Danger Room idea? Just awsome <3

@Vampchylde
    This reduel button is also long overdue but then they also have to buff the rewards a little.

I would like to have a selection screen (maybe within the options) where I can select which battle backgrouds I would like to use. Also bring in a new background every 3 Month or so.
  • Options
    Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    Like all of those suggestions
  • Options
    TigerWhiskersTigerWhiskers Posts: 81
    Great ideas! Danger room sounds awesome! We should totally push this concept!

I'd also like them to reward winning a fight with low ranked champs. I entirely support them creating an entirely customisable Danger Room like you describe. Maybe in addition each week Kabam has their own champ/node combination they offer as a challenge. If you win with a 9k rated 5/6* you get some pretty average rewards, but if you succeed with a low ranked 4*, or even a 3* or 2* you get much greater reward (maybe some nice glory so you can save up and choose your reward plus the occasional boost of event related currency or alphas or whatever for especially difficult champs). The point being the rewards are directly related to your actual skill. That means with no grind you get to challenge yourself to achieve something ridiculous and you get recognised for it. How fun would it be to compete with your alliance over who has the most insanely challenging fight! The person who is good vs Modok might not be as good vs Hyperion from last week. You get as many tries as you like until the challenge expires. Your rewards are based on the lowest ranked champ with which you succeed.
  • Options
    hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    edited June 2018
    3. This is a minor one but why do we still only have a "help 4" button? We need a help all button. Any argument against this is invalid. Please and thank you.

AND A REQUEST HELP FOR ALL BUTTON! The delay it takes for each individual champ on Android is insane and there is literally no circumstance where I would not want help for everyone.

Danger room is a great idea as well. I wouldn't even need rewards for it.
  • Options
    Decrease loading time!
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    permabans to cheaters who screw over the legit players