**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade ability not working

I’ve noticed Blade’s ability to gain 7% power per bleed stack is not working. The only additional power seems to be when I’m striking an opponent.

Anyone else having this same issue?!?

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    It’s when you are nearby. However the distance is so short it is only noticeable if you are attacking. When the opponent has bleed you will see a circle at the bottom of the screen. This indicates the ability is activating
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I’ve launched multiple SP2s and I’ve seen 1/10 last times where my power increased while the opponent had bleeds on them. Each time, the opponent had a minimum of 5 active bleeds on them.

This was done against WS in RoL today, but it’s been the case for the last few weeks and I haven’t had a chance to test it more often until now.
    edited June 2018
    I should also mention this was not always the case. Blade use to gain far more power from active bleeds...

You can launch an SP1 or SP3 and your power stays the same while the opponent bleeds....
    Please provide a video. My blade is working fine
    Video(s) aren’t uploading. Can you provide evidence of your blade gaining power while bleeds are active....?
    Can’t seem to post them either. Do you have a line ID?
    {} Tasty
    Can’t seem to find you try six strings6