**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hello game creators why did you make six-star?

Hello game creators why did you make six-star? don't do seven star, five star is enough.I don't want to play.

Comments

• olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    they need to milk the whales 😉

I money do not buy anything in the game
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Releasing 6* before we got any 5* to r5 is something i will never understand but now ppl will have more 6* while rest still struggle to rank 4 many good 5* but instead are pulling bad champs that arent worth r4
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Because people wanted change
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    6* was an ingenious way to buff up the difficulty in AW defence without actually giving good champs or more resources which people could sink into ranking their duped 5* god tier champs. Think of it as 6* replacing all the outdated 4* champs on defence, and to fill the gap in people's defence rosters because not all may have enough r4 5* champs.
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Releasing 6* before we got any 5* to r5 is something i will never understand but now ppl will have more 6* while rest still struggle to rank 4 many good 5* but instead are pulling bad champs that arent worth r4

I agree about the unfortunate Champions
    Ultra8529 wrote: »
    6* was an ingenious way to buff up the difficulty in AW defence without actually giving good champs or more resources which people could sink into ranking their duped 5* god tier champs. Think of it as 6* replacing all the outdated 4* champs on defence, and to fill the gap in people's defence rosters because not all may have enough r4 5* champs.

not all people can pump a five-star to the fifth rank, I agree, and then another six-star made.
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Its also a way to drain the gold and iso of everyone. Personally i like 6 stars cause its like having a rank 4 5star but better. If you are uncollected you shouldn't complain, do the quests and get shards. If not work towards getting uncollected.
    Its also a way to drain the gold and iso of everyone. Personally i like 6 stars cause its like having a rank 4 5star but better. If you are uncollected you shouldn't complain, do the quests and get shards. If not work towards getting uncollected.

I have no shard of a six-star, they are difficult to pump and difficult to fight against them. you agree that five-star enough for game?
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Hello game creators why did you make six-star? don't do seven star, five star is enough.I don't want to play.

So that they can provide us with 7* crystals for awakening 6* champs B)