**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Quick question

So I beat rol Scarlet Witch after a couple revives, andI beat her but then the screen just stayed loading and didn't continue to the victory scene, I know it's not my wifi but does this happen to other? This is very frustrating since I have to fight her again with my champ at half health

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Sounds frustrating, but yeah. going to have to start her up again. but theres good news. health potions are available in the glory store, save your units and go there. its a lot cheaper.
  • xion360xion360 Member Posts: 88
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Sounds frustrating, but yeah. going to have to start her up again. but theres good news. health potions are available in the glory store, save your units and go there. its a lot cheaper.

Alliance Health pots don't help outside of AQ or AW, so glory store is useless for him in ROL.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    touché, guess time to start over lol
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Member Posts: 116
    This is indeed a bug. This has happened a few times with me in both AW/AW
  • Hadesx138Hadesx138 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks you for the response and I'll most like save up more free crystals and just wait a while before I go back to finish her