**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Did Anonymous conduct a DoS attack or did Tyler Durden blow up your servers using fat ladies lipo fat residue turned into nitroglycerin?

Tyler Durgen got fried by an electric line in Deadpool 2 so it wasn't him
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 128
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Please change your game down msg to check back in a few hours as shortly is an out right lie

not an intentional one. we don't have the ability to change the phrasing on that right now, I'm afraid.[/quote

Lol sweet as worth a shot
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Romo790 wrote: »
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Don cheadle for sure. Hes amazing as rhodie. Terrance howard i dont think would have melded well with everyone.

My friend leslie is in love with Terrance howard so I always have to listen to her complain about don cheadle lol
    Terrance is cool. He was awesome in hustle and flow but i just cant see him in age of ultron and ol Don just made that role his own out the gate. I watched iron man 2 twice before i caught the switch. Lol
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Please change your game down msg to check back in a few hours as shortly is an out right lie

not an intentional one. we don't have the ability to change the phrasing on that right now, I'm afraid.

@Ad0ra_ Severed cable in comcast line. Could be awhile.
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    Ad0ra and Mike what champions would you like to see added to the game? I’m waiting on Silver Surfer and Apocalypse.
  • @Ad0ra_ thanks for the reply. Yeah, no idea why it happens to me as often as it does. Sometimes I go a while without a flip occurring. Somedays my phone has it out for me. I'm starting to think it's mad at me from tapping on it for an hour straight during arena grind sessions, lol. I think that iPad is gonna be my future present to give my poor S7 a break. Best of luck with this current situation coming to a conclusion sooner than later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Can I order you guys a pizza while your getting things working again, my treat :)
    So is it possible to get Squirrel Girl in the contest if New Warriors ever hits TV? The art director told me she'd be too OP on Twitter. Broke my heart.

I JUST WANT TO GET NUTS!!!

<resists the urge to say something...> hah hah hah hah hah
    I’m still waiting on jubilee

YESSSSSSSSSSS. Meeeee too. Fun fact: when I first started, I immediately started asking when we were gonna put Rogue in the game. For a long time the answer was 'don't know if we will'. I think I was just too annoying. (this is a joke, I can't take ANY credit for her being in the game)

We need Dr Doom, there isn't a better bad guy in the Marvel universe.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Comcast is experiencing a nationwide outage - The Verge
    https://apple.news/A_KqneQZ1QtqV-L3_n-SQUg
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I have comcast in colorado and everything has been working since about 2 this afternoon.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    @Ad0ra_ why are you not Kabam Ad0ra_ like other moderators?
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Just wanted to echo what many other folks are saying -- thanks @Ad0ra_ and @Kabam Miike for spending time with us in this thread and reminding us that (a) we're all human, and (b) the community is a big reason many of us are still playing this game.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ can one of you move me in AQ? I cant get on.

Also do you guys wanna hop on a conference call with BG and some others? Long shot....
    SKOutsider wrote: »
    To pass the time...let’s sing a song.

‘I’ve got a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I’ve got a song that will get on your nerves, get get get on your nerves.’

Repeat this over and over until the servers are back up and have fun all!

oh noooooooooo this is now stuck in my head Y
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    What's everyones favorite type of music ?
  • ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    Is this really just the new mechanics that make sure 100% map completion is a rare occurrence? You did say we weren't supposed to be able to finish em.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ you open that scotch yet?

Nah man, gotta keep my wits about me!
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    So no answer on war synergies?? @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike
  • edited June 2018
    Ad0ra and Mike what champions would you like to see added to the game? I’m waiting on Silver Surfer and Apocalypse.

Dazzler. I don't have a real reason. But I would love for her to enter The Contest.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Can I order you guys a pizza while your getting things working again, my treat :)
    So is it possible to get Squirrel Girl in the contest if New Warriors ever hits TV? The art director told me she'd be too OP on Twitter. Broke my heart.

I JUST WANT TO GET NUTS!!!

<resists the urge to say something...> hah hah hah hah hah

Lol I don't care if she's like Carnage or Gwenpool in terms of usefulness, the character itself is just ridiculous in concept and I like that. Plus I can make Squirrel and Nut puns for a good solid 20 minutes.

Cashew what I'm saying?
    Arrsss wrote: »
    Any chance you can change the help button from 4 to 10, or make a help all button? This would make us all happy.
    You’re working on the game anyways.

Help All would KILL the game. We're never going to implement that, everything would implode. Sorry!
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ can one of you move me in AQ? I cant get on.

Also do you guys wanna hop on a conference call with BG and some others? Long shot....

Lol @ asking Adora & Mike to pilot your account. I know it's a joke & funny as hell given the circumstances.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    What is Issac Clark's, from Dead Space, favorite music?? :wink:

Dazzler. I don't have a real reason. But I would love for her to enter The Contest.

I want SandMan to enter... One of my FAVORITE marvel villains... Venom.. SandMan.. Green Goblin... Carnage
  • DisiphaDisipha Posts: 2
    @Ad0ra_ I asked this but it didn't get a response. I was wondering if we would lose out login streak. I can't stay up much longer.
    hey Just a quick question, are the servers like from 1999? Because 1999 called and they want them back.

It does kind of feel like it tonight, doesn't it? <sad trombone song>

It really sucks.
    Let's all think very hard and imagine the servers come back up ! (Imagines the servers come back up) Sooner or later this is gonna work 😉😂
    Namelez wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ who's ur favorite champ in the game ?

Quake! I think. I hate the idea of answering this question because I'm always worried people are going to yell at me for making a horrible choice. Hah.
This discussion has been closed.