**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency maintenance update?

We as players understand that apps have issues from time to time, but the game has been down for 6 hours and we've received no real updates from you(kabam). Keeping players in the dark doesn't inspire confidence, it breeds doubt. So if you (Kabam employees) can try to do your best to hop on at least once every 2 hours to give us any information, new or not, that would be great.

Comments

• NunggaroNunggaro Posts: 6
    Do they extend AQ time?
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    It says scheduled lolw5y0cpqd1uy2.png
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    Check the game down thead the mods are trying to keep us up-to-date but they now as much as us I am afraid
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    We as players understand that apps have issues from time to time, but the game has been down for 6 hours and we've received no real updates from you(kabam). Keeping players in the dark doesn't inspire confidence, it breeds doubt. So if you (Kabam employees) can try to do your best to hop on at least once every 2 hours to give us any information, new or not, that would be great.

You mean an update like Adora posted like 15 minutes ago??
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Mike and Adora have been in the main thread keeping everyone entertained. Maybe ask there for a update.

To be honest this has placed them in my good books for once. I would like to see this interaction a lot more. Even more so on important stuff however we always start with baby steps.
  • Don't bother asking kabam anything. They won't give us any NEW information. Kabam is currently blaming Google for their servers being down. Instead of taking responsibility for it.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    jo3hsor21e3v.png
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Only update is emergency maintenance finished. But unscheduled scheduled maintenance started.
  • Hi All!

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We do apologize for the delay. Our Team is currently in contact with Google, working towards resolving the server issue. You can read our latest updates here.
This discussion has been closed.